Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SloppyJ0e

Anyone else experience this?

13 comments in this topic

[Y0L0K]
Members
1,041 posts
13,489 battles

So I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but ever since the new patch came out, I've noticed that the spotter plane, especially while in binocular view, requires a lot more effort to move the mouse along the Y axis.  Anyone else have this problem?  I've tried updating my mouse drivers and this issue still exists.  This issue wasn't a  problem prior to the patch. 

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

not me, though for some strange reason I've been able to hit ships more with spotter planes enabled. Did WG lower the angle slightly?:unsure:

[Y0L0K]
Members
1,041 posts
13,489 battles

no. maybe check settings

Could you elaborate as to which settings you are referring to?

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

not me, though for some strange reason I've been able to hit ships more with spotter planes enabled. Did WG lower the angle slightly?:unsure:

No.. I think you're just better at leading and hitting ships whilst in spotter-plane-view.

0 posts

No issues on my side, everything seems to be working fine in that aspect, I would definitely look in your control settings to see if something is off in it. 

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

No.. I think you're just better at leading and hitting ships whilst in spotter-plane-view.

your'e kidding right? From what I've been told, my stats say I can't hit a barn from the inside!:teethhappy:

Members
2,380 posts
4,134 battles

No, but the spotter does tighten dispersion when you launch it.

[AOH]
Members
984 posts
7,157 battles

I wish I took screenshots of it, but yesterday I had several matches in which my targeting reticle was WAY off. I had broadside cruisers which I should have hit dead on, no change in aspect, and the shells were dropped well short of the targets.

I adjusted to well above the target and was hitting dead on. It shouldn't have been. But it was. I wonder if it's related.

Edited by Wepps

Members
3,064 posts
1,925 battles

So I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, but ever since the new patch came out, I've noticed that the spotter plane, especially while in binocular view, requires a lot more effort to move the mouse along the Y axis.  Anyone else have this problem?  I've tried updating my mouse drivers and this issue still exists.  This issue wasn't a  problem prior to the patch. 

No, it works just fine for my Myogi's Spotter Plane.

[SIM]
Members
1,745 posts
Have not noticed this problem. Have used my spotter on the Myogi, Murmansk since the patch. Is this issue only related to the ship that you are using ?

[Y0L0K]
Members
1,041 posts
13,489 battles

Have not noticed this problem. Have used my spotter on the Myogi, Murmansk since the patch. Is this issue only related to the ship that you are using ?

No.  It happened on both my Fuso and Molotov.  I wish I knew what it was!  Nothing seems off in my settings.  Hmmm....

Sign in to follow this