You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

Buying the Simms with WG gift cards

9 comments in this topic

[TWFT]
Members
1,767 posts
46,003 battles

So I have 3 $20.00 WOWS gift cards but I don't see a way in the premium shop were I can use them to buy the Sink/Yubari package.  Any ideas without using a credit card?

Alpha Tester
1,140 posts
2,160 battles

Those gift cards are only good for doubloons unfortunately. What I usually do when I want to buy something in the premium shop without a credit card is buy a subway gift card. You can usually load whatever amount you want on a subway gift card and WGNA takes them as payment for the premium shop.

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

Those gift cards are only good for doubloons unfortunately. What I usually do when I want to buy something in the premium shop without a credit card is buy a subway gift card. You can usually load whatever amount you want on a subway gift card and WGNA takes them as payment for the premium shop.

WE literally pay the devs in sandwiches lol

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

That's some seriously creative ambition, and now I'm hungry.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

they are only good for doubloons

[TWFT]
Members
1,767 posts
46,003 battles

I don't see that as a option, it list's credit cards, PayPal and Amazon but I don't see gift cards.

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

I don't see that as a option, it list's credit cards, PayPal and Amazon but I don't see gift cards.

Does it have a number on the back? Can you punch it into the gift code link?

[-DPF-]
Members
774 posts
11,104 battles

The special packages generally take a restricted set of payment types for "reasons".  I generally use Karma Koin, but that does not work for some of the special packages (generally the ones limited to 1 per account) for "reasons". :(

Just checked, and the Sims and Yubari alone can be bought with various gift cards, including KarmaKoin, but the special combined package cannot. :(

Edited by Nhi_Vanye

[TWFT]
Members
1,767 posts
46,003 battles

The special packages generally take a restricted set of payment types for "reasons".  I generally use Karma Koin, but that does not work for some of the special packages (generally the ones limited to 1 per account) for "reasons". :(

OK thanks, I think I got the "reasons".