You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SaveMeTomCruise

Has Warspite changed since update or is it just me?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
152 posts
3,656 battles

Honestly I feel this same way after every update.  There is always that one ship I loved playing right up to the patch - then the patch happens - and out of the blue I can't play that same ship to save my life for whatever reason.  

Not sure what causes this but I have come to the conclusion it is a real thing... like the fairy who gives me good ideas sometimes.  

[FT]
Members
36 posts
18,035 battles

I think its just me but accuracy seems a little off as well as damage amounts this includes secondaries.

​Yes, BB stealth changes occurred in patch 0.5.5. After that patch, damaged decreased and I get a lot more over pens. If you know how to set up a training room,  set the bots to be active... you wont get a fair result with ships sitting still but, you can see for yourself that the same shot placement produces far more damage and citadels when compared to a random and ranked game.

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

She's been OK for me, even gave me my first wins when I decided to try out Ranked battles.  Thing is though, I've never really gotten a lot of Citadel hits with her per game to begin with, but the shells that do hit usually do a massive chunk of damage as long as I aim right. 

[TMP]
Members
406 posts

This ship should come out of the box with the best main-gun clustering, no need to modify with add-ons or skill buffs. Historically, comparatively, this ship was a crack shot at distance thanks to the crew and the machinery. 

Edited by Dreddnort