Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
QuantumEntropy

Make Tirpitz great again!

53 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

So , Tipritz , Good ship but teams not that good

170k dmg lost game with more xp then the NR 1 from the winning team

sEucnwp.jpg

Bonus 2 min of Tirpitz vs Tirpitz Cylone Fighting

WrxkQwt.jpg

Edited by PrinzMakaay

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

tirpitz needs an accuracy buff tbh. 

• Cool 3

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,190 battles

Dude the last two days have been absolute crap. I have been on top of the losing team SO many times working on my Sims/Mahan captain. This is seriously the worst losing streak I have had. One thing in common = low tier US CV strike packs that do NOT know how to play them.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

tirpitz needs an accuracy buff tbh. 

Agree :D It's not op enough

Dude the last two days have been absolute crap. I have been on top of the losing team SO many times working on my Sims/Mahan captain. This is seriously the worst losing streak I have had. One thing in common = low tier US CV strike packs that do NOT know how to play them.

I had last week something like that but nothing was connecting not even rng or my shoots ,i quited for a few days then the game feelt bad for me and started to do something good again

Take a break man.

Low tier CVs , i had a tier 9 cv that didn't knew what a strafe is

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

nuuu the accuracy is JUST UGHHHHHHHHH 

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

yes blame others for your inability to win.

The irony though.. "CVs too OP plz nerf!!!!" "omfg why do all CV players suck"

Are they OP or useless? make up your minds people

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

nuuu the accuracy is JUST UGHHHHHHHHH 

She could use the same treatment NC got.
  • Cool 1

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

Yea is a bit random sometimes but it's no Yamato tho

just same usn treatment tbh.  would really make her have more options instead of brawling all the time ;s 

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

just same usn treatment tbh.  would really make her have more options instead of brawling all the time ;s 

Well , that's the Tirpitz

A brawler since she's a convertible and long range fights are bad for her health

But like i said , same sigma as 70% of the BBs

She could use the same treatment NC got.

But it has the same Sigma as NC , before the buff NC had 1.6 now is 1.8 ,same as Tirpitz/Kongo/Iowa/Nc/Amagi/Montana , etc

The thing is . sometimes you can really blame the teams and i can agree that most CV players suck , CVs are good but useless in the wrong hands

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

But it has the same Sigma as NC , before the buff NC had 1.6 now is 1.8 ,same as Tirpitz/Kongo/Iowa/Nc/Amagi/Montana , etc

1.9 or 2.0 wouldn't hurt her at all. You have to keep in mind Tirp was built and tested before literally everyone got to run the -3%/-4% combo camo. This is where the majority of the accuracy complaints come from, especially players driving ships that weren't considered to be terribly accurate to begin with. Tirp definitely fits into that category and I don't play her anywhere near as much as I used to. She's just not all that reliable a damage producer, even at 12-10km, and like all the other premium BBs except Imp Nicky, she doesn't up-tier very well. The difference is Tirp up-tiers to 9 and 10, and that's like putting Texas against tier 8 BBs.

Again, there's nothing inherently bad about Tirp. She just needs a bit more reliability.

Oh, and her massively dispersed batteries don't help her either. Amagi has the same problem but compensates with really good dispersion and two more guns. NC has an extremely concentrated broadside.

Edited by Killjoy1941
  • Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
28,061 posts
41,726 battles

They can be both at the same time.  if a player is just plain bad, he can make the most OP ships in the game look terrible.

[SCCC]
Members
2,845 posts
11,099 battles

Spam HE. Yamato's love HE :D

we lost but i got 3 cits on a yamato 

Members
2,255 posts

Well , that's the Tirpitz

A brawler since she's a convertible and long range fights are bad for her health

The thing is . sometimes you can really blame the teams and i can agree that most CV players suck , CVs are good but useless in the wrong hands

Incorrect. Tirpitz Sigma is 1.8 and NC as of 0.5.6 is 2.0 up from 1.8.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

They can be both at the same time.  if a player is just plain bad, he can make the most OP ships in the game look terrible.

That^

I saw a lot of Yamato/Zao/Moskva players that ware bad

Hence they are the best ships at that tier and someone makes them bad , that guy is bad with a op ship

1.9 or 2.0 wouldn't hurt her at all. You have to keep in mind Tirp was built and tested before literally everyone got to run the -3%/-4% combo camo. This is where the majority of the accuracy complaints come from, especially players driving ships that weren't considered to be terribly accurate to begin with. Tirp definitely fits into that category and I don't play her anywhere near as much as I used to. She's just not all that reliable a damage producer, even at 12-10km, and like a all the other premium BBs except Imp Nicky, she doesn't up-tier very well. The difference is Tirp up-tiers to 9 and 10, and that's like putting Texas against tier 8 BBs.

Again, there's nothing inherently bad about Tirp. She just needs a bit more reliability.

Oh, and her massively dispersed batteries don't help her either. Amagi has the same problem but compensates with really good dispersion and two more guns. NC has an extremely concentrated broadside.

Agree , i would not mind 1.9 or 2 but i don't think we will see that , at least not soon

I still love the Tirpitz but yes , sometimes the dispersion screws you and you can't do 100k every game but it's still a good ship

Amagi has 2 more barrels not guns if i am not mistaken, 3 back 2 front x2 barrels also Amagi has some kind of troll armor sometimes ( most of the times )

NC is wierd and it has a weak broadside armor and low torp protection and even bow on an Amagi can murder the NC

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Incorrect. Tirpitz Sigma is 1.8 and NC as of 0.5.6 is 2.0 up from 1.8.

Huh ? How ? there is noting official

OH , nvm

6-6-2016 EDIT: I want to specifically note that these are 0.5.5.1 values. The only differences in live is that NC, Iowa and Montana had their sigma values changed to 2.0, 1.9 and 1.9 respectively.

Edited by PrinzMakaay

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

Agree , i would not mind 1.9 or 2 but i don't think we will see that , at least not soon

I still love the Tirpitz but yes , sometimes the dispersion screws you and you can't do 100k every game but it's still a good ship

I should hope she doesn't ever average 100k even for good players.:teethhappy:

I did have a 84k average in her before I started screwing around with module/captain builds and different strategies, but that immediately dropped with the camo change. She's just one of those borderline ships that didn't tolerate a specific change very well. NC had the same reliability problems all the way down to 8km, but now she's a killer at normal (15-12km) tier 8 BB ranges.

Amagi has 2 more barrels not guns if i am not mistaken, 3 back 2 front x2 barrels also Amagi has some kind of troll armor sometimes ( most of the times )

NC is wierd and it has a weak broadside armor and low torp protection and even bow on an Amagi can murder the NC

Yes, two more barrels/guns. I generally assume people talk in turrets, batteries, or individual rifles. Amagi has that stupid full belt, which is why I battlecruiser in NorCal. It's not nearly as easy to do at Yamato speeds as it is in Iowa, but it works and for damn sure is more effective than the bow-tanking most people do.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

I should hope she doesn't ever average 100k even for good players.:teethhappy:

I did have a 84k average in her before I started screwing around with module/captain builds and different strategies, but that immediately dropped with the camo change. She's just one of those borderline ships that didn't tolerate a specific change very well. NC had the same reliability problems all the way down to 8km, but now she's a killer at normal (15-12km) tier 8 BB ranges.

Yes, two more barrels/guns. I generally assume people talk in turrets, batteries, or individual rifles. Amagi has that stupid full belt, which is why I battlecruiser in NorCal. It's not nearly as easy to do at Yamato speeds as it is in Iowa, but it works and for damn sure is more effective than the bow-tanking most people do.

I won't mind 100k avrage:D

I have no idea what avrage i have but i think somewhat 60-70k since i have that on all bbs

NC still has the last place on server stats , at least for now

Amagi best BB after Yamato :ohmy:

Amagi with the Fuso setup would be nice :D

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,285 posts
19,675 battles

Yeah Tirpitz still a lot of fun, but it really does need a tighter dispersion, German fire control, gun quality etc was very good, and should be able to do decent at long range and better as range closes, and brawl well she does.  I hope the Tirpitz dispersion will not be a characteristic of German BBs.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Yeah Tirpitz still a lot of fun, but it really does need a tighter dispersion, German fire control, gun quality etc was very good, and should be able to do decent at long range and better as range closes, and brawl well she does.  I hope the Tirpitz dispersion will not be a characteristic of German BBs.

Not a lot of things are historical accurate in this game but if Tirp had better accuracy people will complain because it's too op since people even now with the AA buff complain that CVOP pls nerf

As i saw Bismarck leaked things it had better disperion but higher concelment and better aa as i remember

Edited by PrinzMakaay

Members
373 posts
5,398 battles

The preliminary information was that German BBs will have "superior survivability" as their national flavor, in exchange for "poor ballistic performance."  So unfortunately I think the Tirpitz-level dispersion is what we can expect.

Personally I wish the Tirpitz got the NC sigma boost.  I rarely even bother firing the guns at stuff above 16 km (aside from fat BBs and broadside, straight-line cruisers).  I'd rather just get closer so I can do what the Tirpitz does best.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

The preliminary information was that German BBs will have "superior survivability" as their national flavor, in exchange for "poor ballistic performance."  So unfortunately I think the Tirpitz-level dispersion is what we can expect.

Personally I wish the Tirpitz got the NC sigma boost.  I rarely even bother firing the guns at stuff above 16 km (aside from fat BBs and broadside, straight-line cruisers).  I'd rather just get closer so I can do what the Tirpitz does best.

poor ballistic performance dosen't mean bad disperion , that was refering to Scharnhorst 280mm and the rest of the german fleet that has 15in or under calliber

I get good dispersion most of the times even above 15km but when you need a good one you don't get it :D as atsf says , tirpitz wreking people's dreams the closer it gets :trollface:

Sign in to follow this