Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lion_666

Rank 1 tier X battle

10 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
15 posts
21,572 battles

First of all congrats to all who have reached rank 1 this season! By far the hardest season... So WG have announced the tier X rewards are consumables. I would like to know how many we get for a win/lose. If you guys are interested we can get enough people on to try a game or two. Please let us know if you guys are interested in rank 1 tier X battle to test out the rewards. Thanks and congrats again on rank 1!

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

How many battles did it take them?  Put money they have 4 times the battles I currently have in ranked lol.

[TNG]
Members
15 posts
21,572 battles

I can get around 7 people from my clan, need a few more get a game going. Let me if you are interested, this is  just to find out exactly what additional reward we can get and also if credits/exp will be gained.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Wonder if 100 players will rank out for the season?

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

At or near, I would think. Flint seems to be a massive motivator.

I just can't justify the grind at tier 7 when I could conquer the world in HOI4 instead.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,667 battles

I doubt it. 25-75 is my bet. Depends on when the 5-2 queue dies. Queue times are still up to 20 minutes at peak times from my understanding.

Members
1,726 posts
15,031 battles

Once Big Daddy D gets back from vacation, we could probably have them. I have twelve Rank 1s on my contacts. Maybe try for something near the end of the week/this weekend?

I doubt it. 25-75 is my bet. Depends on when the 5-2 queue dies. Queue times are still up to 20 minutes at peak times from my understanding.

It's...I mean, kinda yes on the queue times, but not really. Peak times 5-1 almost always has enough players for 2 concurrent games, and maaaaaaybe on a special occasion 3 games. So worst case there is you miss the game and then wait 5-10 minutes for the next game. The only time 20 minute queues come into effect is late at night when there are enough players for 1 game plus. So 14 people drop, 7 people sit in queue, and if that next game somehow goes 20 minutes, those 7 people had to wait 20m. It's the same as it is every season though. That's how the top bracket has always worked.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,667 battles

Seasons 2 and 3 never had 5-2 queue times longer than 2-4 minutes when I played. This season most certainly has greater population issues than past seasons.

Sign in to follow this