Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Joshee902243

CVs need better MM

5 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts
1,497 battles

So I'm sure my fellow CV players know how much it sucks when there are 2 CVs per team but one team has all fighters and the other all bombers, especially at the low tiers where you easily loose all of your planes, I REALLY hope Wargaming knows about this and will add something to the matchmaker that will try to put an equal squad loadout on each team, like when me and an Independence both bomber heavy faced a Ruiho and fighter Bogue it would instead match out as my bomber Bogue and the Ruiho vs the bomber Independence and fighter Bogue

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
25,415 battles

MM has nothing at all to do with Aircraft load outs ! A double post does not change that either

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Repost is just a repost. It doesn't double your chances for succes it only it just doubles the chances for stupid answers like this one.

[DNGR]
Members
491 posts
20,065 battles

1. Though I have done it (It fit in both bug-reports, and public test), the double post is annoying.

2. The whole point of having different loadouts is so that it requires skill to win, not who can click the fastest (yes, I do know that clicking is not all there is to CVs).

So I'm sure my fellow CV players know how much it sucks when there are 2 CVs per team but one team has all fighters and the other all bombers, especially at the low tiers where you easily loose all of your planes, I REALLY hope Wargaming knows about this and will add something to the matchmaker that will try to put an equal squad loadout on each team, like when me and an Independence both bomber heavy faced a Ruiho and fighter Bogue it would instead match out as my bomber Bogue and the Ruiho vs the bomber Independence and fighter Bogue

It is "lose," and I'm not sure if you mean "-Ryujo-," or "-Zuiho-."

Sign in to follow this