Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Joshee902243

CVs need better MM

4 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts
1,497 battles

So I'm sure my fellow CV players know how much it sucks when there are 2 CVs per team but one team has all fighters and the other all bombers, especially at the low tiers where you easily loose all of your planes, I REALLY hope Wargaming knows about this and will add something to the matchmaker that will try to put an equal squad loadout on each team, like when me and an Independence both bomber heavy faced a Ruiho and fighter Bogue it would instead match out as my bomber Bogue and the Ruiho vs the bomber Independence and fighter Bogue... Do You guys think this type of system would work and Wargaming PLEASE look at this :).

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

I think it would make the MM too complicated, you already have to wait a while at times for a same tiered opponent. Taking strike is a known risk that you may run into AS specced opponents.

[SALVO]
Members
28,059 posts
41,706 battles

IMO, the problem here has nothing to do with MM.  To me, the problem is in allowing CV's to have different loadouts.  IMO, CV's would be easier to balance if there was a standard squadron load out for every carrier, and the only improvements you'd have to worry about was in the quality of the individual planes, i.e. the fighters, TB's, and DB's).  This way, when you were in a CV and facing an enemy CV of the same class, you wouldn't have to sweat over what loadout he was carrying.  You might slightly worry about the quality of your planes vs his, but this would be no difference from any other ship that's in the process of upgrading.

Sign in to follow this