You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
klymar8

Budyonny OP !

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Well done indeed.

I wonder how you feel about the Shchors if you have tried her?

Not yet . Enjoying the Budyonny to much !

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Well done indeed.

I wonder how you feel about the Shchors if you have tried her?

Shchors takes a lot more finesse as she really cannot take a hit. I finally got confederate with her yesterday but it plays a lot like the German ships, kite into battle, kite out of battle. You just shoot a lot more HE. I do love a close in AP volley at a broadside cruiser though.

Note to DDs: Shchors is even more dangerous than an Atlanta. Run away from her, don't attack. Two volleys and you're dead.

Edited by CapnCappy

Members
4,335 posts
10,761 battles

Shchors takes a lot more finesse as she really cannot take a hit. I finally got confederate with her yesterday but it plays a lot like the German ships, kite into battle, kite out of battle. You just shoot a lot more HE. I do love a close in AP volley at a broadside cruiser though.

Note to DDs: Shchors is even more dangerous than an Atlanta. Run away from her, don't attack. Two volleys and you're dead.

Yes, much like the Molotov and Kutuzov--lash out and then get off their radar as none of them can take hits. I really do love the flatter trajectory on these given my as yet somewhat iffy aiming skills at range.

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

yeah the Budy is great, she is currently my Ranked ship though that will change if i get to rank 15.

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Russian line was fun, I got Dmitri ;3