Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna

are you having a bad day in ranked? A PSA

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
633 posts
4,854 battles

Hello, you are probably reading this message because your having a bad day. that sucks, but in an effort to make you feel better about your miserable situation I'm here to provide the inspirational and uplifting reminder that it could always suck more.

Did you get sunk in the first mins of a ranked match? That sucks but it could always suck more, your cat could have stepped on your keyboard forcing you to launch all your torps into the BB who was trying to save you sinking him in the process.

Dd you get aim botted or triple citadelled by that mean ol Yamato? That sucks. But it could always suck more, That mean ol Yamato coulda coulda ran into your ship and leave you securely seat belted into place when both ships exploded into flames

Did you miss Queue because you were with the love of your life? That really sucks, but it could always suck more. That love of your life could have stolen all of your money changed your password and left you with nothing but a bunch of unpaid bills and a nasty incurable STD.

Look, even if you've experienced all of the aforementioned things that suck, take solace in the fact that it could always suck more, for example, you could find out the jokes on you , this post is a scam and your IP is being routed to a telephone switchboard in the Dominican republic and you are being charged $19.95 per word. 

Mwhahahahahahahah

No but seriusly Its just a game, RL is more important so dont get salty over internet boats.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

dont get salty over internet boats.

Yeah so true story. I was walking through the park yesterday and found this old lamp. Liking the look of it I picked it up and started cleaning it and waddya know, this genie pops out. Says, "I'll give you one wish."

So I says to him, I says "How about peace in the middle east?"

Genie goes "Sorry man, that's way outside of my power. Can you ask for something realistic?"

I go like "Yeah how about internet gamers not being salty over silly internet pixel games anymore?"

So the genie cracks his knuckles, puts on his srsface and goes "Where did you want that peace?"

• Cool 7

Beta Testers
633 posts
4,854 battles

OMG i found that same lamp sept i asked for miley cyrus to get her act together.....  i got the same laughing response and was promptly asked to wish for soemthing else. so i wished for teamates that could hit the ship they were aiming at....

looks like miley is gonna be getting her crap together.

[_FOG_]
[_FOG_]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
431 posts
2,706 battles

Yeah so true story. I was walking through the park yesterday and found this old lamp. Liking the look of it I picked it up and started cleaning it and waddya know, this genie pops out. Says, "I'll give you one wish."

Genie goes "Sorry man, that's way outside of my power. Can you ask for something realistic?"

I go like "Yeah how about internet gamers not being salty over silly internet pixel games anymore?"

So the genie cracks his knuckles, puts on his srsface and goes "Where did you want that peace?"

i40qp5.gif

Loved it ,  great joke !

+1 to you Comrade Lert  

:D

[K-P-M]
Members
1,616 posts
18,452 battles

I'd have asked for a Warp-Drive Ship to get the [expletive deleted] off this rock.:)

[IRONX]
Beta Testers
199 posts
9,429 battles

Was loosing my mind last night, 15 game loosing streak at ranked. Thank goodness I only lost 6 stars. It was not just crappy teams, had more than 1 battle were the team I was on didn't have a BB but enemy did. Or even 2-1 BB, not fun games.

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,039 battles

don't know, I've seen some incredibly dumb crap the last two days... 

Beta Testers
783 posts
4,031 battles

You know what would wash the salt away?

1. No potatoes joining ranked treating it like a marathon in which they simply wait to be carried up ranks.

2. No cap point abuser DDs that could care less about the team.

3. No more cowardly BBs who treat ranked like random.

Members
238 posts

Let's face it, you could be more salty than that.

I mean, at least we aren't League players... right?

Right?

Beta Testers
633 posts
4,854 battles

"It could always be worse, you could be forced to play Ranked WOWS and Ranked league of legends on an endless loop with the exact same teamates UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!!!!!!!

Sign in to follow this