Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wepps

Dear MM - It's pretty clear...

8 comments in this topic

[AOH]
Members
984 posts
7,157 battles

Just not good enough to carry consistently. Though typically when my team loses I finish top of the losers, you can't expect me to do all the work all the time.

So please stop placing me with all the underperformers. It's not funny anymore.

Edited by Wepps

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

And sometimes, you can't even carry because you're bottom tier constantly. I played about 10 games in ARP Haruna today, in all except one of those games i was bottom tier. 

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles

And sometimes, you can't even carry because you're bottom tier constantly. I played about 10 games in ARP Haruna today, in all except one of those games i was bottom tier. 

I placed top XP on a win, New York as bottom tier in a 7v7 ish BB match. Bottom tier doesn't restrict you as much as you may like to believe.

Beta Testers
212 posts
9,024 battles

Of all the ships to be a bottom tier in BB's are, IMHO, the least impacted. Low Tier still have large caliber guns and can take a few hits and dish them out. In a good players hands a bottom tier BB can be a game changer. I think this also works for bottom tier DD's as well. In a good captains hands they can wreck an enemy. The only line, cruisers, is where I feel for people who are bottom tier. Not much you can do but support with HE and torps if you have them. Maybe stick with BB's and offer support on their target and AA coverage.

Row

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

ill add to playing as bottom tier not being so bad. once youre at T4/5 youre always competitive at at least. obviously a T6 CA v a T8 BB isnt ideal, but it isnt a death sentence either. its all the about players involved.

as for OP comments, MM can be a bit rough. last sat-wed i hit a lousy few days with a bunch of short-ish loosing streaks. then last night i play for the first time after getting back from out of town since then and i set new record for damage and kills in my first game. then i had two good battles after that in ships i tend to struggle in, it seemed impossible to do anything wrong and every enemy was sailing straight line if moving at all...

the game gets streaks in lots of ways, the quality of players and who gets them are just a few of many streaky factors. 

Beta Testers
7,130 posts
7,306 battles

Just not good enough to carry consistently. Though typically when my team loses I finish top of the losers, you can't expect me to do all the work all the time.

If someone receives less than 300 score at the end of the Battle constantly, they should be put in a special queue for special people.

What makes that queue special, I dunno.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

I'm going to say "git gud", but I mean it in a tongue-in-cheek fashion. There's a whole lot of players that need carrying, and you aren't getting more than anybody else, by and large.

I'm in the same shoes, but I don't worry about it. Part of the skill you need to get overall blue and purple is the ability to carry. Not everyone has, or will develop, enough of that skill to get over a plateau. 

So either you "git gud", and develop better carrying skills, or hope that WG decides to rig MM somehow.

Sign in to follow this