Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

KM ships wheres our sneek peek

7 comments in this topic

[TO07]
Members
4,303 posts
31,715 battles

Hi

As most of you might remember the leadership of The Politburo / Central Committee AKA War Gaming early this year announced their pride and joy, the Russian / Soviet  ( paper ) Cruiser Fleet.

Then not that much later with there chest puffed out and feathers spread wide like some prancing peacock the party faithful as well the capitalist hordes were given a glimpse through a lovely screen shot of these wonder ships.

Again not much later  the masses were to be given a in depth look at these weapons of destruction through the following patch, as we all stared starry eyed at the  so called super ships bestowed upon us.

Now as we all no German BBs are all most upon us and yet not one glimpse of them, we got to see the Russian tech tree a good few months early.

They say they KM ships are going to be added in patch 5.8 so how far away is that going to be, they were quite happy to give the world a screen shot of there beloved ships lets see The Kreigsmarine before the patch comes out.

Dramatics aside its time we got see real warships even if it is just one screen shot.

regards

Members
997 posts
2,054 battles

If anything, it'll come out after 5.8. The ships will be in game, but not for use except by supertesters and such.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

The NA server officially got a glimpse of the Soviet cruiser line just before they were released for supertesters to start testing them. The German BB line will be available for supertesters to start testing in 0.5.8. so I would guess your best bet to see a glimpse of them will be just before the patch arrives.

And I from what I've seen in the Q&As, 0.5.8 is going to be a good size patch with a lot of stuff in it. Not just the German BB line. So I wouldn't expect the patch to come 2-3 weeks after 0.5.7 like it did from 0.5.6. I would start looking for the patch at the end of July, early August.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

The NA server officially got a glimpse of the Soviet cruiser line just before they were released for supertesters to start testing them. The German BB line will be available for supertesters to start testing in 0.5.8. so I would guess your best bet to see a glimpse of them will be just before the patch arrives.

And I from what I've seen in the Q&As, 0.5.8 is going to be a good size patch with a lot of stuff in it. Not just the German BB line. So I wouldn't expect the patch to come 2-3 weeks after 0.5.7 like it did from 0.5.6. I would start looking for the patch at the end of July, early August.

Don't start hype. They will get here when they get here friends.  Patience!

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Don't start hype. They will get here when they get here friends.  Patience!

But Talon.........! I wasn't trying to start hype ;) lol. That was just me pretty much saying in my longer version for him to wait and he will get his glimpse when it's time and the devs are ready to unleash the German monsters on us lol. Maybe I should be worded it better. I for one am okay with waiting a little longer. More time for me to keep stockpiling free XP to use on upgrading past stock hulls lol. But gosh darn it, if Talon says to have patience, then we shall have patience!

Sign in to follow this