You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TenguBlade

Aircraft Ordnance and Signals

5 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Does anyone know if the signal flags that boost fire/flood chance affect the fire chances of aircraft bombs and the flood chance of their torpedoes?  Port doesn't have stats, so I can't verify it myself.  That and the chances are up to RNG so I can't really tell by mounting the flag and going into battle.

Edited by TenguBlade

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

The flags aren't really worth that much imo. You're better off saving them for actual competitive play (ranked doesn't count :))

Beta Testers
365 posts
12,391 battles

It's my belief that they do.  Captain skills certainly do affect them.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

The flags aren't really worth that much imo. You're better off saving them for actual competitive play (ranked doesn't count :))

I'll take the 15% flood chance boost on my Hiryu's torpedo bombers if it means I can actually get a Liquidator.  I swear the default flood chance must be in the negatives, because I got no floods across 17 torpedo hits in one match.

[-FINS]
Members
363 posts
16,877 battles

I'll take the 15% flood chance boost on my Hiryu's torpedo bombers if it means I can actually get a Liquidator.  I swear the default flood chance must be in the negatives, because I got no floods across 17 torpedo hits in one match.

Try going 0 for 14 then 0 for 17 in the Shokaku, it was a sad sad day