VikingRDD

[0.6.10.0] Anime related skins collection modpack

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

155 posts in this topic

Mods created with old SDK cause the game client to crash. I strongly NOT recommend to install my modpack. I block it until I fix the problem

Problems with skins solved. Modpack is operational again

Modpack updated. Everything is working fine now. Removed ships are back, new ships are added

futurama-meme-good-news-everyone-picture

Modpack updated for 0.6.6.0.

Bad news:

Added several new skins by BlackHawk16 - a very good friend of mine

Added alternate gunfire sounds for main caliber guns - either you can install it for all ships or only for battleships (the sound is too epic and it doesn't match the pew-pew destroyers :) ). After installation you should select Voices of the Abyss sound mod in settings. It won't ruin anything - new sounds replaces old ones but if there isn't any sound for something then the standard one will be played

Now the good ones:

Since 0.6.6.0 introduced new enhanced models for tier 8 ships some of the their skins are broken - some users report of broken Bismrack and Amagi skins, though they work fine for me. But North Carolina is broken for me :( Maybe I'll find a way to fix. Maybe not.

0.6.6.0 presents us new and enhanced sound engine. Cool! Voices of the Abyss mod is now broken (except for the gunfire). Maybe I will find a way to fix it. I've spent over 6 hours on this task already but still no clue

Report any bugs or glitches you find - I will be very glad to hear that

futurama-meme-good-news-everyone-picture

Modpack updated for 0.6.6.0.

Bad news:

1. Added several new skins by BlackHawk16 - a very good friend of mine
  2. Added alternate gunfire sounds for main caliber guns - either you can install it for all ships or only for battleships (the sound is too epic and it doesn't match the pew-pew destroyers :) ). After installation you should select Voices of the Abyss sound mod in settings. It won't ruin anything - new sounds replaces old ones but if there isn't any sound for something then the standard one will be played

Now the good ones:

1. Since 0.6.6.0 introduced new enhanced models for tier 8 ships some of the their skins are broken - some users report of broken Bismrack and Amagi skins, though they work fine for me. But North Carolina is broken for me :( Maybe I'll find a way to fix. Maybe not.
  2. 0.6.6.0 presents us new and enhanced sound engine. Cool! Voices of the Abyss mod is now broken (except for the gunfire). Maybe I will find a way to fix it. I've spent over 6 hours on this task already but still no clue

Report any bugs or glitches you find - I will be very glad to hear that

​ARP skins don't work for me :(

​ARP skins don't work for me :(

They don't work for anyone as I know - the modder should've updated them but I guess he stopped working on skins. There was an update for them somewhere though.. I have to search for it when I have time... Sorry but I don't have time at all. Sometime I will do that... Maybe...

Thank you for your great job.

By the way, I cannot install this mod. I tried to do this mod. But I was not able to do this mod and the error message ”error loading installation choice 4" appeared. Of course, I opened settings of my antivirus/firewall and set a folder as trusted.

Please tell me how to fix it.

41 minutes ago, kann101 said:

Thank you for your great job.

By the way, I cannot install this mod. I tried to do this mod. But I was not able to do this mod and the error message ”error loading installation choice 4" appeared. Of course, I opened settings of my antivirus/firewall and set a folder as trusted.

Please tell me how to fix it.

No idea... That's really very strange. Maybe you can provide some screenshots? What version of Windows you use?

Posted (edited) · Report post

That's very strange - it means that your browser forbids downloading... Let's try to insert to modpack into this post Abyssal_v.2.0.0_en_ModPack_0.6.7.0.exe

By the way do you have problems with downloading other files from internet?

Edited by VikingRDD

4 minutes ago, VikingRDD said:

That's very strange - it means that your browser forbids downloading... Let's try to insert to modpack into this post Abyssal_v.2.0.0_en_ModPack_0.6.7.0.exe

By the way do you have problems with downloading other files from internet?

Thank you!

But I can download this mod and cannot install it.

That screenshot was taken after I tried to install it.

https://gyazo.com/202c81a35d30184581930ea7c56e1ba4

https://gyazo.com/7c391ace748adc95a7e0810583ee7e3b

https://gyazo.com/8fb636ebb0f98720e9b97c540921af5c

https://gyazo.com/e408ed44da4a647249cbeed30f9858be

https://gyazo.com/f947ee06b1af83de8b56a80c2f9470b9

This time, I took some screenshots of the turn to make the error message "error loading installation choice 4"

33 minutes ago, kann101 said:

Thank you!

But I can download this mod and cannot install it.

That screenshot was taken after I tried to install it.

https://gyazo.com/202c81a35d30184581930ea7c56e1ba4

https://gyazo.com/7c391ace748adc95a7e0810583ee7e3b

https://gyazo.com/8fb636ebb0f98720e9b97c540921af5c

https://gyazo.com/e408ed44da4a647249cbeed30f9858be

https://gyazo.com/f947ee06b1af83de8b56a80c2f9470b9

This time, I took some screenshots of the turn to make the error message "error loading installation choice 4"

I think the problem is not in the modpack but in its dislocation... Somehow it is forbidden for you to download from Google Cloud... Then I have 2 possible solutions for you:

1. I upload the mods to https://mega.nz and you download anything you need from there manually (I'll send a direct link for the folder where you choose what you want). You'll have to download every archive separatedly and then unpack it into your WOWS folder. They are all ready for use - they are the ones I use for the modpack. I'm not able to point the modpack to any other cloud service than Google - there are too much mods and I need direct links. These services are provided only for money - and I already pay for Google Cloud
  2. I create a modpack that contains all mods into itself - it won't take too much time. But the modpack will have size about 8-9GB (my own res_mods folder is about 8.5GB) and you'll have to download it whole. The advantage of this method is that you won't need to redownload it with every game update - it will be working fine for a long time (you'll have just to update the interface mod and add new skins that will appear further)
Edited by VikingRDD

22 minutes ago, VikingRDD said:

I think the problem is not in the modpack but in its dislocation... Somehow it is forbidden for you to download from Google Cloud... Then I have 2 possible solutions for you:

1. I upload the mods to https://mega.nz and you download anything you need from there manually (I'll send a direct link for the folder where you choose what you want). You'll have to download every archive separatedly and then unpack it into your WOWS folder. They are all ready for use - they are the ones I use for the modpack. I'm not able to point the modpack to any other cloud service than Google - there are too much mods and I need direct links. These services are provided only for money - and I already pay for Google Cloud
  2. I create a modpack that contains all mods into itself - it won't take too much time. But the modpack will have size about 8-9GB (my own res_mods folder is about 8.5GB) and you'll have to download it whole. The advantage of this method is that you won't need to redownload it with every game update - it will be working fine for a long time (you'll have just to update the interface mod and add new skins that will appear further)

Thank you so much.

I think option 2 is better than 1.

I was just wondering if you could create the modpack that contains all mods in itself?

Edited by kann101

50 minutes ago, kann101 said:

I was just wondering if you could create the modpack that contains all mods in itself?

That's what I'm going to do. It will take some time though - I hope it will be ready in several hours

On 05.07.2017 at 1:31 PM, kann101 said:

Thank you so much.

The task takes much more time than I expected... I've made a modpack but only with my own mods - everything else is yet to be added. Just for test purposes - here's the link (1.7GB). Try to download and install it

I've recieved a brand new version of installation program so I'm trying to create an absolutely new modpack - it will take a lot of time

Edited by VikingRDD

4 hours ago, VikingRDD said:

The task takes much more time than I expected... I've made a modpack but only with my own mods - everything else is yet to be added. Just for test purposes - here's the link (1.7GB). Try to download and install it

I've recieved a brand new version of installation program so I'm trying to create an absolutely new modpack - it will take a lot of time

Thank you for your great work.

Finally, I can install this mod!

So the modpack is ready. Thank you for waiting!

New skins by SEA Group added

1. Atago (several different skins)
  2. Minotaur
  3. Scharnhorst
  4. Shiratsuyu (several different skins)
  5. Yamato (several different skins)
  6. Yugumo
  7. Technical Barge (the one that gives us containers)

and Fabaji Ship Industries:

1. Amagi
  2. Yamato
  3. Iowa
  4. Missouri

I've also replaced following skins that I've made using SEA Group's models. Of course all permissions are granted:Smile_Default::

1. Montana
  2. Yamato
  3. Zao

I'm also going to rework my Amagi using Fabaji model

P.S. New interface is a pain...

P.P.S. This modpack has come to its limit - no more skins can be added because the modpack program doesn't support such large content. I have to use another program. I already have it but I need tons of time to build a new modpack. Any help will be greatly appreciated

i attempted to install your new mod pack today, and came with this error, upon launching the game.

Spoiler

error.thumb.jpg.1e864df6292150531a22e4ccf9f02466.jpg

i do not get this error when launching in safe mode, and can play normally with that, but i uninstalled, reinstalled and then attempted to use your 0.6.9.0 pack again, and i get this error when attempting to install the game, even when using the manual pathing.

Spoiler

Error2.thumb.png.669443147e0fa372fb6a7169d6dba60d.png

any idea how to fix this?

Just now, GX9900A said:

i attempted to install your new mod pack today, and came with this error, upon launching the game.

Reveal hidden contents

error.thumb.jpg.1e864df6292150531a22e4ccf9f02466.jpg

i do not get this error when launching in safe mode, and can play normally with that, but i uninstalled, reinstalled and then attempted to use your 0.6.9.0 pack again, and i get this error when attempting to install the game, even when using the manual pathing.

Reveal hidden contents

Error2.thumb.png.669443147e0fa372fb6a7169d6dba60d.png

any idea how to fix this?

Oops. I forgot to tell it here.

You must put the new camouflages.xml file - it is it that causes the crashes. Here is the link. It is also a part of Misc modules mod.

As for the modpack installer - you have to point it to the folder where the worldofwarships.exe file is located - usually it's the root of WoWs folder.

thank you, that fixed the crashes, luckily i had a backup of the previously installed mods before the uninstall, as your mod pack will not allow manual pathing, when i try, the error remains.