VikingRDD

[0.6.10.0] Anime related skins collection modpack

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

155 posts in this topic

How can I?

And this is the 1st time it has happened to me, all ure other times when u posted this mod, it worked and it was already auto-set in the WOWS file area, but now it shows like I posted that pic. So again, this is my 1st time happening with ure mod.

Make a screenshot at least then. Right-click the file and choose the "properties" option. Like this:

b936d-clip-87kb.png?nocache=1

Then go to the "details" tab and send me the screenshot. I need your file version

213b0-clip-17kb.png?nocache=1

Yes that's right. ASTOUNDING! Your region has 0.5.10.1 game version while we still run 0.5.10.0. That's the problem!

Here's the modpack that matches your game version. But I don't know if all mods will work since I can't test it...

I forgot another thing... All mods will be installed into "res_mods\0.5.10.0" folder... You should rename it to "res_mods\0.5.10.1" after installation.

I'm very sorry but I don't have enough place in my cloud drive to host mods for 2 game versions

Edited by VikingRDD

So? Did it work?

Yea, all I did was move the files from ure version over to mine and overwrite it and it worked. :yes_cap: Sad though ure isn't up to date but in the end, it still worked. Thx as always. :tea_cap:

Modpack updated. No interface mods yet - they are not compatible with 0.5.11.0 yet

Download

New Features:

1. New skins by [Red_Knight] - Kagero, Budyonny and Kutuzov, [Xandier59] - Khabarovsk, mine - Indianapolis, Iowa, Gneisenau
  2. I've made previews for almost all ships that have a skin:
  3. USSR

ZdykDXO.png

USA

aSLrV59.png

Germany

6bUDu5j.png

Japan
    gENgQ6Q.png

Glow pack has to be downloaded separatedly. Link is in the start topic

A small spoiler

8qHq19r.jpg

Edited by VikingRDD

Modpack updated - I've added Abyssal Interface combined with Enchant (battle and menu icons along with shot animation are mine the rest is from Pravda Team):

Download

Edited by VikingRDD

Hey Viking, when selecting skins to install, it forces you to choose between Red Knight's Buddy and Kutuzov and Xander's Kutuzov. Is there a reason why Red Knight's Buddy couldn't be separated from his Kutuzov skins? 

Hey Viking, when selecting skins to install, it forces you to choose between Red Knight's Buddy and Kutuzov and Xander's Kutuzov. Is there a reason why Red Knight's Buddy couldn't be separated from his Kutuzov skins? 

Kutuzov and budenny use same main guns. Red_Knight's Buddy looks ugly with Xandier's turrets and Xandier's Kutuzov looks ugly with Red-Knight's turrets. That's why I did so. If you still want to get Xandier's Kutuzov and Red_Knight's Buddy then install only first skin then relaunch the installer and install the second one.

Hey Viking, I downloaded and installed the 5.12.0 mod pack but it doesn't seem to be working and I received two error messages after installing as well which are below. The other mod packs I downloaded from you in the past worked fine. Also, I checked and I am running 5.12.0.

erdl - [ToyaLiqueur] Konigsberg Megumi - 13

erdl - [Red_Knight] Admiral Hipper Prinz Eugen - 13

erext - [ToyaLiqueur] Konigsberg Megumi=52603-1

erext - [Red_Knight] Admiral Hipper Prinz Eugen=36718-1

Edited by rathrubypls

I've updated the modpack with Kancolle Enchant mods. You have to redownload it get these options. Also I've fixed several bugs

Hey Viking, I downloaded and installed the 5.12.0 mod pack but it doesn't seem to be working and I received two error messages after installing as well which are below. The other mod packs I downloaded from you in the past worked fine. Also, I checked and I am running 5.12.0.

erdl - [ToyaLiqueur] Konigsberg Megumi - 13
erdl - [Red_Knight] Admiral Hipper Prinz Eugen - 13

erext - [ToyaLiqueur] Konigsberg Megumi=52603-1
erext - [Red_Knight] Admiral Hipper Prinz Eugen=36718-1

Try to install them again (no need to redownload the modpack program - just launch it again and select "leave as it is" option on first screen and select only these 2 skins on the last screen). The problem is related to connection between your PC and my repository and cannot be fixed. Though trying again usually helps :)

Modpack is updated for 0.5.13.0 Links are in my signature and the top post

Kancolle Enchant is not updated yet but all my mods are. Voices of the Abyss are included too

Have fun!

Updated for 0.5.15.0. Added skin for Dmitry Donskoy as Esdeath. Kancolle Enchant is in state of updating and will be ready as soon as possible

0.5.16.0 anyone?

Game updates far too fast for my liking. 

Edited by Rhagna

0.5.16.0 anyone?

Game updates far too fast for my liking. 

sorry for no updates. I'm very ill and can't release new modpack now :( though all mods from 0.5.15 work in 0.5.16 - you can copy them. I'love get better in several days and release an update as soon as possible

I wanna make a humble request, but would it be possible to make a Inubarashii_Momiji  skin for Iowa? 

its something i've always wanted for awhile but i lack the experience to create my own mods, so i wonder if you guys could do it.   ><   *begs a lil* 

I wanna make a humble request, but would it be possible to make a Inubarashii_Momiji  skin for Iowa? 

its something i've always wanted for awhile but i lack the experience to create my own mods, so i wonder if you guys could do it.   ><   *begs a lil* 

Why not - interesting request. I can take it but don't expect anything in one month at least... I have a lot of work to do:

1. Total rework of the modpack in order to use ModAPI. This will remove Glow Pack and add many important features
  2. Alabama as Dead Master (request from my old friend)
  3. Des Moines as Light Cruiser Princess (USN tree must be completed :) )
  4. Grosse Kurfurst as Harbinger (Mass Effect)
  5. Friedrich der Grosse as Plague Marine (Warhammer 40.000)

Only after this I will be able to complete your request... You should think about it - maybe it will be better that I paint Montana instead of Iowa :) Anyway I will tell you before starting

Edited by VikingRDD