You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

The USS Arizona

37 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I keep staring at her in port via the extended tech tree...saving every in game picture I can find that is posted...reading every thread that has her name in it...shes so pretty...I want her.... shes my baby...

Plez WG, let me buy her soon, my room is becoming a swimming pool with how much I'm drooling over her... :(

*tries throwing monies through screen* :(

On another note, I'm planning on having a 12v12 Arizona battle via the training room when she gets released, followed by a 12v12 Mikasa battle. Anyone interested in one or more battles? If you don't have a Mikasa, I can find a way to let you spectate possibly, but that would probably be a first come first serve kinda thing... ^-^

Any takers? =3

• Cool 2

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Meh, Arizona is a stripped-down New Mexico.

Meh..

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

I'll have Arizona why she gets released, sadly I failed the Ornament test so I am sans Mikasa:(

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I'll have Arizona why she gets released, sadly I failed the Ornament test so I am sans Mikasa:(

How'd you fail the ornament test? All you had to do was send one in... O.o

Meh..

Shush, she's perty. And I want her. v.v

I'll be the LWM of the Arizona, I swear! :izmena:

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

the sending in part got me:)

[SOTA]
Members
852 posts
14,400 battles

Meh..

Based on what I see in the specs via the extended tree, I'll take my state's namesake ship over the next door's states namesake.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,167 posts
30,926 battles

I sold my NM long ago for credits to move on and buy CO (Pre-buff CO, BTW... That was "fun").  Still miss good 'ol NM.  I'm on the fence about AZ.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

crosses finger* please WG don't ever put the Oklahoma into the game, or I'll have to buy her as well! >.<* 

for those who don't know Bladed was born and lives in Oklahoma and the ship that represented our state went "nips up" in pearl and was an expensive and embaressing endevor to recover during the war. In fact there's not even a nuclear submarine named for our state! the Navy says our state is a jinx!:(

• Cool 1

[SOTA]
Members
852 posts
14,400 battles

crosses finger* please WG don't ever put the Oklahoma into the game, or I'll have to buy her as well! >.<* 

for those who don't know Bladed was born and lives in Oklahoma and the ship that represented our state went "nips up" in pearl and was an expensive and embaressing endevor to recover during the war. In fact there's not even a nuclear submarine named for our state! the Navy says our state is a jinx!:(

Yeah, we just got the memorial.....the USS Phoenix was sold to Argentina, then the Brits sunk her off of the Falklands.

There is at least a USS Tucson, but its a nuclear attack sub.

0 posts

Indeed, her Camo is unique in many ways, and the varying colours make a appealing ship, not to mention the Design of the ship itself, with tall tripods, and triple turrets, make for a standard, but very pretty Warship. 

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

Yeah, we just got the memorial.....the USS Phoenix was sold to Argentina, then the Brits sunk her off of the Falklands.

There is at least a USS Tucson, but its a nuclear attack sub.

yup, in fact almost all the city's and towns that were in Oklahoma during WW2 were canceled during or before construction began. but that's OK our strong contribute to  the war was infantry. We Oklahoman's can be docle but if provoked into rage you risk getting scalped!:teethhappy:
Edited by BladedPheonix

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,280 battles

fEDO2cY.gif

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

yup, in fact almost all the city's and towns that were in Oklahoma during WW2 were canceled during or before construction began. but that's OK our strong contribute to  the war was infantry. We Oklahoman's can be docle but if provoked into rage you risk getting scalped!:teethhappy:

or getting a Bible thumped over your head:)

[SOTA]
Members
852 posts
14,400 battles

Don't need to tell me, my kin on Dad's side are all in OK or NE TX  :honoring:
  • Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Meh..

wow it's almost exactly what I said about her in another thread yesterday.

Members
858 posts
1,811 battles

There's been a couple of Oklahoma City's tho.  I really want Oklahoma as a premium to sit next to Texas, and watch 'em fight in October every year. ;)
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

ours are scattered throughout the mid-west. though after the grand parents pasted the family's more ales spread out now. some fo them actually moved to north Dakota, no idea why they'ed do that, its firgin cold up there.....ooooh shivers*:amazed:

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

There's been a couple of Oklahoma City's tho.  I really want Oklahoma as a premium to sit next to Texas, and watch 'em fight in October every year. ;)

ah common, you know we kick yer butt every other year?:P you'd also risk rage selling it if we do beat you in football!:teethhappy:

Members
858 posts
1,811 battles

yup, in fact almost all the city's and towns that were in Oklahoma during WW2 were canceled during or before construction began.

Erm, USS Oklahoma City (CL-91) was a Cleveland class, and ended up being one of the longest serving ones.  She was converted to a missile cruiser and served until 1979!

Members
858 posts
1,811 battles

ah common, you know we kick yer butt every other year?:P you'd also risk rage selling it if we do beat you in football!:teethhappy:

I hope you didn't just assume I was a Texan... :D  My family is, but I'm Sooner-born and Sooner-bred. :)

Edited by kerensky_914

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

Erm, USS Oklahoma City (CL-91) was a Cleveland class, and ended up being one of the longest serving ones.  She was converted to a missile cruiser and served until 1979!

checks some sites really quick*

.......so it did!

looks at 1 of the photos* yeesh that thing looks ugly in that 1979 photo. looks like it got tossed into a blender!:amazed:

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

I hope you didn't just assume I was a Texan... :D  My family is, but I'm Sooner-born and Sooner-bred. :)

there's more than just OU in Oklahoma! we have OSU, TU AND ORU as well!:) sadly my mother who was born in stillwater, gets a migrain every time OSU looses to OU!:teethhappy: if it were possible she'd probably alter her place of birth, due to the embaressments over the years!:teethhappy:

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

forgot to mention, key word was almost, but i won't hold that against you!:)
Edited by BladedPheonix

[CHASE]
Beta Testers
1,810 posts
6,062 battles

Gremy on the wish list huh? Good luck with that.

Alpha Tester
7,170 posts
4,070 battles

I'd love to participate in a 12 on 12 Arizona battle!