Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Captaiin_Peachfuzz

Captain Peach Fuzz of the USS Leaking Lena

7 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
2,584 battles

Hey folks just started and can't say how much this game ROCKS!! It is so easy to try to damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead or John Wayne your way through the Battles....which just doesn't work at all.   Team work is essential, communication and navigation, Map use what have you...its FUN!!  So also being Ex Navy this is like seeing an old girl friend after a long time at Sea!! LOL!!!

• Cool 1

[AN2AC]
Beta Testers
8,181 posts
5,593 battles

I'm glad that you are enjoying the game. Have fun sailing the seas and remember to constantly change direction and speed when under fire. It requires a lot of multitasking, but it will save your life. 

For recommendations about mechanics and ships in the game I recommend looking up iChase on youtube or Little White Mouse here on  the forums. They are both highly informative and will help you kick [edited]and send scrubs to meet Davey Jones. 

Good luck on the seas and if we are on the same team, may the wind be always at your back and if we are enemies, have fun and give no quarter! :izmena:

[SOTA]
Members
852 posts
14,400 battles

Welcome to the game, always nice have some more ex-navy guys around.  I got hooked on it last October and still love it.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

love the name peachfuzz! hope you enjoy the game!:)

funfact: 1 of my ex-girlfriends was nicknamed peachfuzz in highschool.:teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this