You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Personator

Still a steaming pile of ship...

12 comments in this topic

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Hunwyoe.jpg

0kxBEL3.jpg

Dj6PYtX.jpg

mXyfMcF.jpg

Extra tips would help

Replay here

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Forgot to mention that I'm still stock on NC. Pretty much why I have a love-hate relationship with it.

Beta Testers
271 posts
8,188 battles

Forgot to mention that I'm still stock on NC. Pretty much why I have a love-hate relationship with it.

Don't worry once fully upgraded the NC is a beast and by far my most favorite USN BB I've played. 

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Look One below your replay on the wowreplay site main page, Neocodex put up a stupid monster game.

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Just got my very own NC here, so I'm curious to see how she'll treat me in a random. First game with her in co-op had an Atlanta driver spewing salt for no good reason when I announced my acquisition, and continued to spew it for the entire game. Managed to not die stupidly, though that did involve going around to the D cap on Northern Lights (I was on the far right flank on the southern side of the map), and ended up as one of the only two friendly ships alive by the end of it. The friendly Tashkent and I worked together to get the last two enemy ships, both NCs.

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

I use the relatively good speed and relatively good concealment to try and get into a good position before I open up my guns.

Good positions are places where people will shoot at you, because you are a NC and you can tank from the front quite well, but also sometimes behind an island, because NC TDS is atrocious.

Don't sail to dumb places, like D-cap on North, where your guns and range aren't being very effective

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

True, but you can understand my intentions, at least?

Well, the thing is, NC has a lot of HP and decent armor it can tank with.

It's like... 2x T7 cruisers worth of HP, before you even use the repair parties.

If you manage your HP wisely, that's a potential 2 extra cruisers that are still alive on your team.

This is better than no extra cruisers, because dead ships can't do any damage. Aside from whatever ordinance they shot, just before they died.

• Cool 1

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Well, the thing is, NC has a lot of HP and decent armor it can tank with.

It's like... 2x T7 cruisers worth of HP, before you even use the repair parties.

If you manage your HP wisely, that's a potential 2 extra cruisers that are still alive on your team.

This is better than no extra cruisers, because dead ships can't do any damage. Aside from whatever ordinance they shot, just before they died.

Thank you for the advice in this post, as well as the previous one. :)