Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
29 posts
13,217 battles

Hello again Forum :3 I'm having a little confusion now with commanders, their skill points and new ships...

When buy a new ship, it comes with optional commander, just 1 skill point and 0 exp...

My question here is... Is it more usefull to use new captain

Here are some of my Captains skills

Hiryu - Basics of survivavility / Basic firing training (got that skill on Kawachi BB)

Torpedo expert / Fire prevention

Air combat expert

And thats all for CV (I put myself on ashame with my bad skill points usage, but forgive me, I wasn't learning from forums and guides till reacently)

Fubuki - Survivavility / firing training

Torpedo expert / Aiming expert / Last resort

Superintendent

And that's all for Fubuki which I have with 50% retraining

Mogami - Expert reloading / Survivavility / Firing training

Aim Expert / Torpedo Expert / Last resort

Vigilance

And stop there cuz also have captain on 50% training.

For Amagi I'd like not had use points on Reload Expert and Torpedo expert. I can't remember the ship I got that last skill.

Would it be more use if I change to new captains as they can get exp faster on higher tiers and use skill points correctly??

Arigato :3

Edited by Elnath1911

Beta Testers
586 posts
1,001 battles

You want your best captains in your top ships, so if takes a bit of time to retrain him do so especially if you have a premium ship in which he can do so without a loss of skill in the interim.

[MAR_U]
Beta Testers
828 posts
10,391 battles

for higher leveled captains it is worth it to retrain captains. this is because while the skills are 'disabled' they really are only 50% effective until retrained making them generally more effective then a new captain.

Members
29 posts
13,217 battles

Many thanks guys :3 I edited the post with some of my captains useless skills to put some more argument on the question I made =P Please don't hit me, I know there are some skills that are useless on those ships Dx

Sign in to follow this