You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
baddie_PRO

why WG will not add submarines

14 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Uhm..

WG Will NOT add Normal Submarines I.E. The ones from WW2.

WG Will DEFINITELY NOT ADD Submarines with a Destroy-Everything-In-Front-Of-It-Cannon I.E. The one(s) from an Anime.

You've got it mixed up, bruh.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,876 posts
43,380 battles

Oh noes! Another one!

UTXUPiN.gif

Edited by alexf24

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

I wish they would add I.402 into the game as an earnable ship. Make it like a destroyer, but less speed and more stealth. 

0 posts

Super Gravity Cannons :3 I wonder if a Potato Computer would be even able to render that at low quality without bursting into flames. 

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

I wish they would add I.402 into the game as an earnable ship. Make it like a destroyer, but less speed and more stealth. 

I like how you completely ignored the entirety of this thread...

Beta Testers
633 posts
4,854 battles

i remember reading somewhere the other day that I401 is rendered and may be added as a DD though i dont know if thats speculatory or just fanning the flames of anime hype

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

i remember reading somewhere the other day that I401 is rendered and may be added as a DD though i dont know if thats speculatory or just fanning the flames of anime hype

There is a ship with her name but you can't see the model even with the Extended Tech Tree mod which leads me to believe that it doesn't exist.  It has the same ship class icon as the Cimarron which leads me to think that it's probably not intended for use any time soon either.

Members
270 posts
284 battles

There is a ship with her name but you can't see the model even with the Extended Tech Tree mod which leads me to believe that it doesn't exist.  It has the same ship class icon as the Cimarron which leads me to think that it's probably not intended for use any time soon either

​I believe it used to be the case that a captain had to have a ship (class?) associated with them in the game files.  So to have Iona as a captain reward, they needed to have a ship in the files for her, hence the dummy 401.

As for people wanting the sneaky->sneaky->FIRE!->ohshitohshitwe'reallgonnadie->runrunrun->whew->change underwear->repeat experience...load up IJN destroyers?  And for added realism, don't go over 1/4 power...

Members
46 posts
617 battles

Hey, monthly quota on submarine threads have been depleted 2 threads ago. Get back in your shell and wait for July

Oh noes! Another one!

UTXUPiN.gif

Uhm..

WG Will NOT add Normal Submarines I.E. The ones from WW2.

WG Will DEFINITELY NOT ADD Submarines with a Destroy-Everything-In-Front-Of-It-Cannon I.E. The one(s) from an Anime.

You've got it mixed up, bruh.

fyi i was trying to be humorous YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR. LIKE ME. | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Edited by baddie_PRO

[TSIOF]
Members
1 post
7,184 battles

why shouldn't WG add submarines it would be fun and they can balance them with low health and speed. High on Damage, stealth, and they can easily be Killed by Depth Charges and running out of Oxygen.