Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
QuantumEntropy

When a team is too heavy

31 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

All day got games like that but this is funny since i got more xp then the wining team nr 1

This is so stupid

Vn01DhZ.png

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

game is hard :/

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Frek this game , people can't cap . can't kill ships but they can yell in chat

6KsiMDf.jpg

Edited by PrinzMakaay

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,170 posts
15,765 battles

Some times you are the club and other times you are the seal, roll with it.

[AN2AC]
Beta Testers
8,181 posts
5,593 battles

Tis unfortunate mate. While it would be nice to be able to carry every game, that usually only happens if the enemy team is kind of incompetent. Have to try to soldier on and take solace that in the future your terrible teammates may be on the enemy team and you can wreak lovely vengence upon them. 

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

Frek this game , people can't cap . can't kill ships but they can yell in chat

6KsiMDf.jpg

plz give links to the swastika tirpitz skin i want it so bad 

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Tis unfortunate mate. While it would be nice to be able to carry every game, that usually only happens if the enemy team is kind of incompetent. Have to try to soldier on and take solace that in the future your terrible teammates may be on the enemy team and you can wreak lovely vengence upon them. 

Some teams nobody can carry them

It was an easy game hence their bbs ware shooting HE but my team got stuck on A cap and died there

It happens , but i don't think i ever got more xp then the wining team nr 1 player that's more funny and sad

Some times you are the club and other times you are the seal, roll with it.

And most of the time you lose no matter if you're the clubber or the seal :D

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

It's the price you pay for the sin of keeping the Umikaze around to traumatize new players.

[CRMSN]
Members
88 posts
11,444 battles

i have yet to see you in game. your are one of they guys i follow closely on here! and not once in 2000 games! 

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

It's the price you pay for the sin of keeping the Umikaze around to traumatize new players.

I feel bad now Tengu:( pls forgive me but it keep it just for daily torp missions

And i am close to the 15 cpt point :trollface:

i have yet to see you in game. your are one of they guys i follow closely on here! and not once in 2000 games! 

Nice to see someone who dosen't hate me :DI feel honored:honoring:

You can add me in game if you wanna play with me tho, But my play hours are random

Edited by PrinzMakaay

Beta Testers
85 posts
1,088 battles

plz give links to the swastika tirpitz skin i want it so bad 

Alternatively you can also use Aslain's installer, I know there is at least 1 mod that changes it to a swastika, possibly 2.

Also, Wo, I could've sworn you weren't a Supertester just a few weeks ago. Did you get in with the latest batch?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,170 posts
15,765 battles

Some teams nobody can carry them

It was an easy game hence their bbs ware shooting HE but my team got stuck on A cap and died there

It happens , but i don't think i ever got more xp then the wining team nr 1 player that's more funny and sad

And most of the time you lose no matter if you're the clubber or the seal :D

I call a great big B & S, you have a 57% W/R so quit whining.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

I call a great big B & S, you have a 57% W/R so quit whining.

But nobody was whining and i don't find 57% to be good , just avrage like me

And sometimes you can't win not matter what you do

Didn't make this topic to complain , i found it funny that i got more xp then the winning team :D

Alternatively you can also use Aslain's installer, I know there is at least 1 mod that changes it to a swastika, possibly 2.

Also, Wo, I could've sworn you weren't a Supertester just a few weeks ago. Did you get in with the latest batch?

People got stealth invites for ST:D don't tell

And yes Aslains has one for the Tirpitz but i think it has other skin? i am not sure. i have a skin pack

Edited by PrinzMakaay

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,170 posts
15,765 battles

57% is well above average particularly for someone like you that plays solo most of the time.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

57% is well above average particularly for someone like you that plays solo most of the time.

I still find my skills avrage and 57% is not that great , i saw people with solo 60+ , now that are good ones not me

The avrage server WR is low because the population is low and the few with over 60%wr can't make up for the majority with 40% and under

Edited by PrinzMakaay

Beta Testers
85 posts
1,088 battles

But nobody was whining and i don't find 57% to be good , just avrage like me

And sometimes you can't win not matter what you do

Didn't make this topic to complain , i found it funny that i got more xp then the winning team :D

People got stealth invites for ST:D don't tell

And yes Aslains has one for the Tirpitz but i think it has other skin? i am not sure. i have a skin pack

Well I know they sent out invites without naming everyone, I actually had a friend just get his supertester permissions yesterday, but my memory is extremely OP and I honestly can't remember if Wo was a supertester last week or a beta tester .-.

Also with Aslain's, there is a huge amount of skin packs, a couple individual skins for Tirpitz, and a mod that changes all flags of IJN and KM ships to the historical ones.

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Well I know they sent out invites without naming everyone, I actually had a friend just get his supertester permissions yesterday, but my memory is extremely OP and I honestly can't remember if Wo was a supertester last week or a beta tester .-.

Also with Aslain's, there is a huge amount of skin packs, a couple individual skins for Tirpitz, and a mod that changes all flags of IJN and KM ships to the historical ones.

I think he had Beta Tester till this week but you can always ask Wo

Aslains has a lot of skins but i made my own skin pack with all ships tier 5-10 and most of the premiums with skins on them and i have a friend that makes skins, i have most of them from him

Edited by PrinzMakaay

Beta Testers
85 posts
1,088 battles

I think he had Beta Tester till this week but you can always ask Wo

Aslains has a lot of skins but i made my own skin pack with all ships tier 5-10 and most of the premiums with skins on them

Oh nice. I'd ask for a link but I have all my ships covered in anime stuff :3

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Oh nice. I'd ask for a link but I have all my ships covered in anime stuff :3

Kawai intensifies

I have the skins on onedrive ,PM me if you feel the need for speed , oh wrong game:D , if you want the skins

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

oh HE KNOWS the fun that ship gives... we have had a few nights at the "CLUB"..... and the fail div with it are even MORE fun....

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

oh HE KNOWS the fun that ship gives... we have had a few nights at the "CLUB"..... and the fail div with it are even MORE fun....

Dat feel when you kill a Yamato with the Umikaze and the chat rage :bajan:

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Before radar was introduced at T8+ and they nerfed Umikaze's detection a little bit, I was more scared of a Gearing/Khabaravosk + 2 Umikaze than I was of either gunboat DD combined with 2 Shimakazes.

Sign in to follow this