You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheCloudraker

Excited about Sims and Yubari coming back

53 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
635 posts
7,023 battles

I don't know about you guys, but Im really excited about the Sims and Yubari coming to the premium shop tomorrow.One mainly because I accidentally sold my Yubari so I can get her back and also pick up the Sims.

• Cool 1

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

If you want to save yourself some money, submit a ticket to WG about accidentally selling your Yubari. They'll usually work with you.

• Cool 1

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

You can get your Yubari back without buying it again:

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/84269-sold-premium-ship-by-mistake-help/page__pid__2057684#entry2057684

Submit a support ticket explaining it. You need to make sure you have an open port slot and the credit value of the ship on hand and they'll give it back to you.

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Yeah, I have used all my recovery for this year already. But thanks for the suggestion

How many premiums have you sold? Lol and why sell your premiums?

Edited by renegadestatuz

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

Hey Pelican, do you think it would be a better money investment to just pick up a Kutuzov?

From what I hear about Sims and Yubari, Kutuzov is a better ship than either, but I can't decide for you if you like the fragile high tier cruiser play.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

I feel sorry for all the people who will be buying Yubari. I can only imagine their faces as excitement with their purchase is replaced by crushing disappointment.

• Cool 3

Members
2,632 posts
10,276 battles

I feel sorry for all the people who will be buying Yubari. I can only imagine their faces as excitement with their purchase is replaced by crushing disappointment.

My first premium was an Atlanta. Nothing surprises me anymore.
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
635 posts
7,023 battles

Fair enough Dreadnought and I can agree with you as the Yubari was the ship I purchased to access CBT, so I think I might just pick up the Sims, as I already have the Atago for IJN commander training. and @ you renegade, I have owned almost every premium in the game, and I have foolishly sold the ones I didn't like or sold them stupidly.

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,924 posts
23,617 battles

Till your Yubari is mag'd...by secondaries.:hiding:

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

^^^this in spades

Thank God I stocked up on popcorn, because the forums are going to be VERY entertaining over the next few months...lol

Edited by ArcherDude

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Just a quick note to people who want Yubari....5.7 did almost nothing to improve the poor girl, and you better use your WASD hack, because you will most definitely need it...lol

Beta Testers
635 posts
7,023 battles

I feel like it will be more entertaining in-game with people not knowing how to play the ships. I wish they would resell the Gremy, that would be well worth the money

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Mine was Atlanta too, before she was turned into crap. Back in the early days of CBT, she was a monster.

[RNF]
Beta Testers
211 posts
4,419 battles

So much this...

Save yourself some money unless you are a collector.

30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Just a quick note to people who want Yubari....5.7 did almost nothing to improve the poor girl, and you better use your WASD hack, because you will most definitely need it...lol

Actually that module they gave her, helped out IMMENSLY.  Granted it didn't speed up her shells or make them do more damage, but atleast her shells are a lot more uniform now.

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,515 battles

Chase posted some Yubari gameplay day before, people interested in her might want to check it out before you buy. Those interested in Sims NEED to read Mouse' review.

The only premium I might be regretting is the Indi. Its an ok ship but I cant seem to really make it shine and it needs torps imo. My only memorable moment in her so far was back to back citadel kills for a Double strike achievement during a cyclone.  

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Actually that module they gave her, helped out IMMENSLY.  Granted it didn't speed up her shells or make them do more damage, but atleast her shells are a lot more uniform now.

Very true, but the turrets are still way too slow....very hard to dodge and return fire when your turrets keep breaking target lock....believe me, she really needs quicker turning turrets to give her a fighting chance

those of us who got her in CBT have had time to adapt to her glaring weaknesses, but I think that most people playing the game will vent on the forums instead of learning how to fight her

as far as the torps go...not much WGing can do with that unless they change were equipment on her is placed

just my opinion, and I am far from being a great player

Beta Testers
367 posts
2,515 battles

Yeah, I have used all my recovery for this year already. But thanks for the suggestion

How do you keep selling stuff you don't intend to sell to begin with?

Beta Testers
3,000 posts
4,522 battles

Don't forget that it applies to the Sims as well.

30,523 posts
6,075 battles

Don't forget that it applies to the Sims as well.

Sims, if she got some decent torps would be a good ship.