Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Eisennagel

AC Sentinel tank goes home

10 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

I highly approve of this post!

It looks excellent positioned next to the AC4. Now WG, bring the AC4 to the NA server, pretty please! :coin:

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

I highly approve of this post!

It looks excellent positioned next to the AC4. Now WG, bring the AC4 to the NA server, pretty please! :coin:

They already did! they sold it for like 3 weeks 2 months ago! the Tank is garbage though, your'e better off running a Matilda than that thing!:sceptic:

[NDA]
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

They already did! they sold it for like 3 weeks 2 months ago! the Tank is garbage though, your'e better off running a Matilda than that thing!:sceptic:

WHAT!? I thought they only sold the AC1!!!

EDIT

Yup, it must have been the AC1. The AC4 is currently on sale on the Asia server.

Edited by Fog_Cruiser_Australia

[SPTR]
Members
28,225 posts
21,240 battles

WHAT!? I thought they only sold the AC1!!!

AC4 coming to NA server prem shop real soon its already in the EU server

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,189 battles

Very cool. Not the "restoration" I was expecting when they were talking about how they kept the engine and transmission in running condition. Just a few welded parts and a sand blast. Still will be a good fit in the museum.

[NDA]
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

AC4 coming to NA server prem shop real soon its already in the EU server

My wallet is ready!

Leave it to the Australians to put a [edited]on their tank

Please, no tease.

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

Personally I found the old German who had a PzKpfw V Panther in his basement (and apparently would drive it around outside in the 70s) more entertaining than this :)

Beta Testers
11,668 posts

Personally I found the old German who had a PzKpfw V Panther in his basement (and apparently would drive it around outside in the 70s) more entertaining than this :)

That one was likely a better restored Panther than the one people made a documentary of.  The basement Panther had an original running engine to boot.  Likely would end up in some museum but in the meantime it was towed off to a Bundeswehr army base for safe keeping.  There is going to be some legal action over the ownership.  Note the confiscation documents taped to the barrel of the poor tank.

cg0OQjF.jpg

The old guy also has a G7A torpedo in his basement not to mention a mint 88mm Flak gun.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/03/nazi-panther-tank-and-flak-cannon-seized-in-raid-on-collector-in-germany

For all the talk about Panthers getting stuck in the snow, he seems to have no problem with it.

Edited by Eisennagel

Sign in to follow this