Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
H2O_DOG1956

Permission to come aboard

9 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
8,717 battles

My name is Roger, and I am a W.O.W. junkie. I pretty much suck most of the time. Best score 242k with a Kracken, but those kind of scores are few and far between. I play cruisers exclusively. I love my Omaha and Myoko, but will go back to the St Louis now and again just for fun. I always thought pink boats were trouble makers and I'm sure some of them are but I had a DD drive right into my torp spread the other night and got a new paint job on my ship. Dang!  Sheet happens right?

I wish I had made my screen name "The Tenderizer" cuz that's what I do. I like to pound the tar out of an enemy ship and could care less if someone else gets the kill. it's a team sport after all. I can't play the game and type (or read the text for that matter) I have enough to concentrate on just playing the game. I see a new thing since the last update..."Free Look"...what is it and how do I use it?

See ya'll on the big blue pond :)

H20-DOG1956

0 posts

Welcome to the Forums, Good choice of Warships, the Omaha, and Myoko are both great ships, and the St Louis is quite the powerful warship at tier 3, and yes, many Pink players are accidental, due to how the game plays, and how easy it is to tunnel vision in battle, have a wonderful time on the Forums, and the Game~! o7. :honoring:

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,462 battles

Welcome aboard Captain.

PS: It is WOWS.

WOW is another game by another company.

[ARR0W]
Members
6,161 posts
32,936 battles

Welcome! Sounds like you're having fun on some great ships. I play a lot of tiers also, like them all, but enjoy the middle (4-7) the most. 

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
8,968 battles

Free look allows you to look around without your guns following your mouse.  You hold right mouse button to do this unless you have custom controls which reassigned that button.

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,442 battles

Don't forget to salute the ensign.

[HINON]
Members
7,797 posts
2,144 battles

Ciao! Welcome aboard the forums.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll scream at the monitor in frustration...

And that's on a good day :P

just kidding(mostly), this is a good community, with good people. Just some topics are liable to get messy.

Like the Alaska, battlecruisers in general, carriers, Yamato, and...

oh boy...

I've gone and done it haven't I? :hiding:

Members
2 posts
8,717 battles

WOWS....got it :great:

Pretty impressive, 7 welcome aboards....out of how many members?  No problem, I understand. Can;t get too friendly with someone you plan to blow to smithereens:D

Thanks MRH for the answer to the free look thing. Cant wait to try it.

Side note: Did some fishing last weekend off the Oregon coast. It was sunny offshore but onshore had patchy fog banks. I kept looking for DDs.

Sign in to follow this