Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
A_Sitting_Duck

Some days it's bad... Some days it's good

11 comments in this topic

[FYYFF]
Members
648 posts
16,734 battles

Yesterday was a bad day... Started out in Budyonny and was doing terrible, switched to Colorado and then finally Amagi and it just got worse, so I gave up.

Today... first 4 games, 100% win rate, 67k average damage.   W00T!!!!

HzBCQCt.png

and some days there's an extra s in it'ss

Edited by A_Sitting_Duck
  • Cool 1

[FYYFF]
Members
648 posts
16,734 battles

FYI, you're still able to edit the title of your post if you click on "use full editor" at the bottom of your screen.

Thanks!

I think it varies when y ou play.   Last night and the day before I was trying to play Amagi and kept getting matched against Yamatos.   My greatest success was in a battle where my entire team around me dissintegrated to a Yamato, but I got him to chase me and ended up doing 80k damage to him basically using HE and fires.   Very nearly killed him too, when someone else finally hit him.   Zigged and zagged and took him out of the battle.   But we still lost. ;(

Beta Testers
412 posts
1,415 battles

earlier in the week I'm had a horrible saturday and sunday and the last few days have been great to me for some reason

Members
1 post
420 battles

Played a few games this morning in my Isokaze. First game, hits and one set on fire, ship sunk. Second game, 2 destroyed, 82 hits 9 set on fires, ship survived. Third game, 40 hits 3 set on fires, First blood, ship sunk. You can either get a good game or a bad game the way I see it.

[EATME]
[EATME]
Members
110 posts
10,824 battles

Thanks for giving me some hope. Yesterday was bad enough that I gave up after 4 battles. Today it's looking like more of the same. At least today I have been surviving long enough to do some damage.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

...and some days it's REALLY bad...

FXyIomN.png

I'm starting to really hate the ranked season.

Edited by sbcptnitro

Beta Testers
393 posts
3,784 battles

Look at my signature and you can tell that I did not have a good time yesterday :(

[SIM]
Members
1,745 posts
Each day is different from each other just go with the flow and ride the ups and downs like the waves of the oceans. Above all have fun. :)

Members
848 posts
6,915 battles

I know that feeling. Currently, my wins happen to be from a ship to ship basis; I seem to have sacrificed the winrates of my ARP ships (>30%) for the (rather surprisingly) wins for my Kamikaze and Amagi (55-65%). I have done well in the ships, so I have fun - thus, I don't really worry about the winrates of lower-tier premium ships. I do want my Amagi to have a good winrate though. :trollface:

Sign in to follow this