Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ThunderGodGarfield

Legal mod list?

4 comments in this topic

Members
64 posts
1,591 battles

Hello,

New player, and I see a lot of people mention mods.  Can someone provide a list/links to these mods?  I am not very technically inclined, so any help is appreciated here.

Thanks in advance!

[PACON]
Members
35 posts
16,172 battles

Check out Aslain.com, not all mods updated for 5.7, but big waves and the in game damage counter are nice.  Installation very simple, no files to worry about, just click what you like and installer handles.

[MELON]
Alpha Tester
357 posts
4,920 battles

I find it easier to define illegal mods so here: Illegal mods = anything that gives you more information in the game than you could get with normal team work or solo play. This includes aimbots, anything that lets you see through obstacles to tell where an enemy ship is and so on.

[EATME]
[EATME]
Members
110 posts
10,824 battles

Check out Aslain.com, not all mods updated for 5.7, but big waves and the in game damage counter are nice.  Installation very simple, no files to worry about, just click what you like and installer handles.

Just be very careful about what you click on when you are at the adfly mirror site. Don't click on any downloads or updates that don't say "Aslain" in them.

Sign in to follow this