Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ExplosiveDumpling

"Best" MM ever...

14 comments in this topic

0 posts

You blanked out the enemy ships, but not their names, lol.

Indeed, it seems the edits have been made with slight errors, and in regards to the MM, it is most definitely very unfair, they may not be Yamatos, but the Tier 10s give the team quite the advantage.

Ooops, I noticed the higher amount of tier 10s first before the fail Division, out of curiousity, how did the battle go? 

Edited by Imperium_Titan_Roma

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,039 battles

If you sum up all the tiers, it's only a difference of 1. For a fail division, not bad. lol

I think you need to look again, T5 and T8 make not a good time.

Edit: I see what you did there. 

Edited by Sinboto

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

There's always someone in these threads defending the MM and its inalienable right to screw up because (read in Jingles' sarcastic voice) "actually, the tier points are almost the same". Oh, wake up and smell the coffee already :)

• Cool 1

Members
412 posts
17,016 battles

i dont understand something

wg will go out of its way, removing a map, changing island placement, etc.... because they say a map is unbalanced

but doing  something so simple as tier and type balance, that is if there is a tier 3 bb on one team, the other team has a tier 3 bb also. ( i dont expect exact team matches like in co op )  in mm is totally beyond them.  like its totaly ok for mm to create a team that has an overwelming  advantage .  ive been in  games where my team had the usual mix of tier 3, 4 and 5 ships, and the enemy team was nothing but tier 5 ships.

ive been on teams so unfairly sstacked,  where in order to win , my team had to really play great,  but the other team just had to coast to victory.

shouldnt both teams have an even chance to win.  but when one team has tier 7 bb , and the other has only tier 5s,  your hard pressed to say one team dosnt have an advantage

and no, i do not want player skill based mm, just a ship type and tier balance

Members
294 posts
3,839 battles

Sorry about that, fixed the image when I realized the mistake.

We lost because of the enemy team's destroyer advantage. Their DDs tore us apart.

Edited by ExplosiveDumpling

[WHS]
Beta Testers
1,073 posts
14,320 battles

I enjoy matches that are not fair. It's more real. I also enjoy all the tears added to the ocean on the forums every time something isn't practically identical on both sides. BOOOORRIINNNGG

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

Seen worst MM with no division they get 4 tier 10 bbs and a total of 8 tier 10s and i am the only tier 10 on my team but only tier 8 bbs

Also Orlan div with Yamato and Derski div with Gearing , not in the same game tho

Members
294 posts
3,839 battles

Seen worst MM with no division they get 4 tier 10 bbs and a total of 8 tier 10s and i am the only tier 10 on my team but only tier 8 bbs

Also Orlan div with Yamato and Derski div with Gearing , not in the same game tho

Even so, things like this should not happen at all.

Sign in to follow this