Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DokturProfesur

Montana & Artillery Plotting 2

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,776 posts
1,592 battles

Every time I stare at my lovely Iowa, I see the Montana and am reminded that I can't use my favorite ship in the game for free XP, every time I look at Iowa I bat around the idea of grinding for Montana, I really do want to get her for completionist's sake. However, I know her reputation, and I know the Yamato pen [edited]. So if anyone's had time to experiment with Montana's latest upgrade, can anyone give me perspective on her performance?

Members
381 posts
10,265 battles

Based on what I've done with the IOWA so far today, I'd go for it. This update has now given me incentive to actually purchase it, whereas before it would be nothing but a dust collector. The guns on both IOWA and Montana are now excellent, and if a Yamato is angled about 45 degrees or wider, you're going to do well over 10k damage, no citadel however (at least I haven't gotten the chance).

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,838 posts
6,088 battles

Playing as Yamato, it's made both of them more of a pain in the aft if they get close enough, since they can actually go for attempted turret disables or at least non-cit pens with more accuracy than they used to (not as many shells just flying clean over the deck).

Sign in to follow this