Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Unabletony

ARP Ships are getting a bit ridiculous

18 comments in this topic

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

Trying to search on google for ARP Kongo, Kirishima, Haruna, Hyuuga, Takao, etc. because one (or two of them are my waifus) and literally half the page is about this ARP Challenge and other ships coming to the game. I can't even find bloody pics of the Mental Models, I just see in-game screenshots of the ships.

I mean, I like how WG is doing this with the company that made the Arpeggio of Blue Steel franchise, Ark Performance, but it's getting kinda ridiculous to the point where people are asking for other ships.:angry:

See ya~ 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,731 posts
26,569 battles

If you want a picture of a mental model, search for 'mental model'. It's not that hard. Or search for 'arpeggio' instead of 'ARP'.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

Trying to search on google for ARP Kongo, Kirishima, Haruna, Hyuuga, Takao, etc. because one (or two of them are my waifus) and literally half the page is about this ARP Challenge and other ships coming to the game. I can't even find bloody pics of the Mental Models, I just see in-game screenshots of the ships.

I mean, I like how WG is doing this with the company that made the Arpeggio of Blue Steel franchise, Ark Performance, but it's getting kinda ridiculous to the point where people are asking for other ships.:angry:

See ya~ 

anCVTFd.jpg

• Cool 9

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

What Lert and Valkr said.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

See ya~ 

you only have 2? DUDE  get with the program! HAREMS ARE IN AGAIN!!!!:P
  • Cool 2

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

you only have 2? DUDE  get with the program! HAREMS ARE IN AGAIN!!!!:P

You're right :D

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

anCVTFd.jpg

My life is ruined already; I've already immersed myself in the sea of my favorite waifus~
  • Cool 2

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

The reason why it's happening is because of the keyword "ARP". It's a term used to refer to Arpeggio by Wargaming & thus you get WOWS images. Don't use ARP & it should work.

Edited by GoldPile

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

Xayu8LQ.png

Now THIS is logic I can agree with!

lets see doot dee doooo carry the 2

.....eegad acording to this i have 730 wifus!:ohmy:

....I'ma gonna need to get another job......:unsure:

[SYN]
Supertester
301 posts
26,954 battles

IIRC "ARP" was never used for the franchise itself, only the names of the ships in WoWs. Don't use that, use the full name, or even Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio. Also, add in "mental model" if that 's what you're searching for, no sense saying you can't find something if you didn't even specify it in the first place.

Also, there'a a site called Danbooru where you can search for all the waifu goodness you can imagine.

[F-R]
Members
29 posts
9,861 battles

Hey Everyone,

How can I get the ARP Myoko, I have the other 3 but mising that one.

I have a feelig I already know the answer but thought I would ask anyway, lol.

Cheers

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

Hey Everyone,

How can I get the ARP Myoko, I have the other 3 but mising that one.

I have a feelig I already know the answer but thought I would ask anyway, lol.

Cheers

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/arpeggio-blue-steel-debut/

You need to be patient to wait until WG releases the ARP Myoko again. It may take a while because there is at least Hiei, Haguro, Ashigara, and very likely Nachi to come. On the Asia server ARP Kongo has been released twice so the precedent is there, and it's probably only a question of when.

Members
39 posts
3,876 battles

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/arpeggio-blue-steel-debut/

You need to be patient to wait until WG releases the ARP Myoko again. It may take a while because there is at least Hiei, Haguro, Ashigara, and very likely Nachi to come. On the Asia server ARP Kongo has been released twice so the precedent is there, and it's probably only a question of when.

Yeah!  I missed the first round of ships as I didn't find this game until June 8th.  And yeah, I managed to get to level 10 and get both of the June ships by the 19th.

Now I'm going back to the lower tiers and working on a better understanding of the game. 

Senjak

Sign in to follow this