Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Phallic_The_Impaler

More Premium ships or finish tech trees?

Premium Ships or Tech Tree Ships  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should WOWs devs concentrate more on filling out the unfinished tech trees?

• Yes
    • No

15 comments in this topic

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,150 battles

100% more tech tree content.  With most of the big name ships now in the tech-tree shop, we have enough to tie us over for a bit. 

New tech trees add a completely different dynamic to the game that we all have to learn to adapt to playing, as well as playing against.  Makes the game more immersive.

• Cool 1

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

If it really takes 3 months worth of work to complete each ship, I'd rather have WG focus more heavily on regular tech trees. But I guess WG likes to entice people with immediate new toys...

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,915 battles

How many premium ships have they modelled in the last year? I doubt it's more than 10% of all the ships they've modelled in that time.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

voted NO, I don't want anymore Chinese, polish or any other "minor factions" ships added into this game!:bajan:I would Kill to have them add Italy before the start of next year though, even if it were just 1 ship!:look:

Edited by BladedPheonix

Members
2,335 posts
6,897 battles
There doing just fine and do not need criticizing. there is more than just ships to work on they have created a lot this year alone. :hmm:
  • Cool 2

Members
6,589 posts
8,581 battles

You seem to be operating under the assumption that WG cannot work on both tech tree ships and premium ships at the same time.

The above statement is false, WG can, and does, have different teams that work on different things, so when they push out a premium ship, it had no bearing on whether or not the next ship line gets released a week early/late/etc.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

voted NO, I don't want anymore Chinese, polish or any other "minor factions" ships added into this game!:bajan:I would Kill to have them add Italy before the start of next year though, even if it were just 1 ship!:look:

I think you just insulted all of Canada lol. They can be rather fanatical about HMCS Haida. :hiding:

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,915 battles

I think you just insulted all of Canada lol. They can be rather fanatical about HMCS Haida. :hiding:

Personally I'm fine with that opinion. My only issue is the implication that reskinned premiums are somehow interfering with the modelling of tech tree ships.

Members
92 posts
7,803 battles

english line should be out before the russians what a joke.  i understand russians throw money at the game but its just stupid

Sign in to follow this