Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

Bring back space battleship!

10 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

For all of you who don't know, the first april fools gag WG did during closed beta was basically Space battleship yamato. If you don't know what it looked like, it was something like this:

Along with the other gag game mode which was hysterical, i think these modes need to come back as permanent  additions.  Bring back space batlteship! It was fun, off beat and really could use some fun like that.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,323 posts
23,684 battles

Yes please. Or rather lets just go for World or Starships. DO IT!

Alpha Tester
2,409 posts
8,275 battles

I didn't play much of that mode when it came out but I would love to get a second crack at it. Even if it didn't offer the captains, just let me pew pew lasers in space!!

[WOLFB]
Members
3,212 posts

First off Yes they need to bring that back I would love to play it

Second is that the Enterprise in your Port at the beginning. Did she used to be in the game?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
307 posts
1,695 battles

Second is that the Enterprise in your Port at the beginning. Did she used to be in the game?

The carrier for the game mode was named the Enterprice.

@OP Yes please!

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Agreed! I wasn't playing back then and regret strongly not experiencing this. Heck I'd pay to add the game mode and ships if that was on offer. I think it would be a lot of fun to mess around with. 

Or, you know, talk to Games Workshop and make a Warhammer 40K space warship game that allows for full 3D movement but otherwise plays similarly to WoWS. Now that would be awesome.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

Well WG in Wot brought back old april fools and events modes more then 1 time(football for example). So there is an good chance Spaceships will come back one day

Sign in to follow this