You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Axonn

WG you really need to reconsider to fix PVE bots or credit income.

82 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,279 battles

So I need you guys to either LEAVE the AI's smart, auto-aim bot and them to get your citadel BUT............with the option to gain more money income, or two, leave the money income as it already is but LOWER the smartness, better aim-bot acc drastically, these AI's are way to smart and almost as great as pro player base.

Kyon-Episode-One-The-Melancholy-of-Haruh

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

So basically...

Bots are playing better than you?

Well for higher tiers, quite frankly.....yes. I KNOW there weak spots are at, BUT, (for some reason) I'm doing less dmg to them compare them doing on me. I don't understand why buff AI's but NOT credits. I'm fine with the challenging AI's, but its the money that's bugging the hell outta me that I keep on losing.

Members
1,101 posts
21,806 battles

I only play pve. Bot are not very smart but have super aim. You can win easy but money gain in very low. But you still get full damage money loss. Is unfair. Low XP is good because is more easy then pvp. Imho

Edited by Mikebello

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

I only play pve. Bot are not very smart but have super aim. You can win easy but money gain in very low. But you still get full damage money loss. Is unfair. Low XP is Hood because is more easy then pvp. Imho

Well a few gamers out there don't like playing pvp type of games but rather pve, I play WOWS sololy for only the PVE in it. WOWS PVP has never got my intent on playing it but as for WOT, thats fine bcuz it feels right, but WOWS just doesn't imo.

• Cool 2

Members
1,207 posts

If they were to increase the credit income and or XP of CO-OP the better players would farm it to death. Not a good idea. 

Members
495 posts
12 battles

If they were to increase the credit income and or XP of CO-OP the better players would farm it to death. Not a good idea. 

A sudden increase of player bots.

Who will bot their way to tier 10...

Beta Testers
1,280 posts
2,433 battles

Welll, if they dont increase PVE credit or xp payout, they need to

1. subject the bots to the same rmg we face with the same results

2. make the bot aim time the same as ours and

3. make the bot reload time the same as ours..

currently on aim, reload and turret rotation bots outclass humans by a good margin. Theres plenty of supporting threads on this forum pointing to the bots lightening turret rotation rates, firing rates and aim.. those need to change, or, the pve players need greater compensation..

• Cool 2

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

I'd say not much, but little couple of 10 thousands should do with t7-t10's AT LEAST for those tiers. But T6's or less, no.

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

Welll, if they dont increase PVE credit or xp payout, they need to

1. subject the bots to the same rmg we face with the same results

2. make the bot aim time the same as ours and

3. make the bot reload time the same as ours..

currently on aim, reload and turret rotation bots outclass humans by a good margin. Theres plenty of supporting threads on this forum pointing to the bots lightening turret rotation rates, firing rates and aim.. those need to change, or, the pve players need greater compensation..

Yea I agree and I know to well about this being talked a lot on the forums, I just wanted to create one so WG can understand more people's problems more out there on how broken and hard PVE is/can be. :(

Members
3,014 posts

I concur.

We witnessed the upstage of AI levels with 5.4 or 5.5- And the increased AI challenge was very welcome.

And the AI intelligence is linear with the tier advancement.  The higher the tier, the more intelligence I witness from the AI. 

Firing different directions with different turrets...faster acquisitions, faster reloading...torpedo dodging.

Its all good....Don't change the AI performance.

Just give us more credit for battling the coop sessions.

The damage is just as real as random or ranked.

So, come on- give us a break.

• Cool 3

[SYN]
Members
16,027 posts
12,803 battles

PvE should get Easy (now), Normal and Hard

Members
55 posts
4,936 battles

I think what would work is if you loose more credits than you earn on PVE then the net should be zero. That way we don't have folks "farming" credits in Co OP and we aren't paying money to play bots. Seems like a simple solution to me...

• Cool 2

[WK]
1,924 posts
23,617 battles

Always though the price of service and repairs a bit high for Co-Op, most notable at T8+.  That could be looked at.  The earnings are not a real issue, it's the service and repair bill.  If they can tone that down for Co-Op, then it's not a problem.

1) Bots have RNG.  I see it NUMEROUS times, them getting dispersion slapped.  Has saved my tail more than a few times.:)

2) I've not noticed them having better aim time.  What they CAN do is fire the INSTANT they have a solution.  We, on the other hand, have to deal with lag, be it brain and/or hardware/net.

3) Definitely not notice them having a faster reload.  See 2's reasoning. :)

[FLEE]
Members
2,194 posts
4,953 battles

So I need you guys to either LEAVE the AI's smart, auto-aim bot and get your cit ..

Rubbish!

As a PvE player almost 100% of the time I can't agree with your points.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

this thread has two things....

FAR too much "self entitlementt"

And SO MUCH grammar horror!!!!

You get what you get, and for you tin foil hats, the turret rotation and reload for a BOT ship that is the same as your ship....?

IT IS THE SAME AS YOUR SHIP!!!

to say that a Cleveland bot reloads faster than YOUR Cleveland.... well, that's just hysterically ridiculous...and you need to take a drug test....

• Cool 3

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

Rubbish!

As a PvE player almost 100% of the time I can't agree with your points.

'cit' as in short abbreviation for 'citadel', have you ever heard/thought about that at all...

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

this thread has two things....

FAR too much "self entitlementt"

And SO MUCH grammar horror!!!!

You get what you get, and for you tin foil hats, the turret rotation and reload for a BOT ship that is the same as your ship....?

IT IS THE SAME AS YOUR SHIP!!!

to say that a Cleveland bot reloads faster than YOUR Cleveland.... well, that's just hysterically ridiculous...and you need to take a drug test....

You sure love to caps almost ANY post/thread you make. I'm not surprised one bit. You also have a tendency to get anger and yell out to others without thinking second thoughts........those people I don't like and despise and they're all rude to many others. :sceptic:

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

So I need you guys to either LEAVE the AI's smart, auto-aim bot and them to get your citadel BUT............with the option to gain more money income, or two, leave the money income as it already is but LOWER the smartness, better aim-bot acc drastically, these AI's are way to smart and almost as great as pro player base.

Kyon-Episode-One-The-Melancholy-of-Haruh

my reaction to someone that thinks WG should change something because THEY SAY IT EVERY TIME.//

GIF-what-Ryan-Reynolds-wtf-GIF_zpsvoynfs

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

You sure love to caps almost ANY post/thread you make. I'm not surprised one bit.

you really do like to create nothing but rant threads crying about WG so NO ONE is surprised,,,,,, one bit
Edited by pmgaudio

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

you really do like to create nothing but rant threads crying about WG so NO ONE is surprised,,,,,, one bit

Is that supposed to be a come back......hmmmm? Seems like you like to argue.

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
915 posts
5,530 battles

The only thing that I think should change in PvE is maybe repair costs. 

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

Always though the price of service and repairs a bit high for Co-Op, most notable at T8+.  That could be looked at.  The earnings are not a real issue, it's the service and repair bill.  If they can tone that down for Co-Op, then it's not a problem.

1) Bots have RNG.  I see it NUMEROUS times, them getting dispersion slapped.  Has saved my tail more than a few times.:)

2) I've not noticed them having better aim time.  What they CAN do is fire the INSTANT they have a solution.  We, on the other hand, have to deal with lag, be it brain and/or hardware/net.

3) Definitely not notice them having a faster reload.  See 2's reasoning. :)

Now that you said that, that does seem reasonable. If so, in the end, I DO hope they'll AT LEAST lower down the repair cost's for T8's-t10's. :B

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Do you really have that much of a problem with co-op bots?

T6 and below - co-op is easy mode. In fact, I'm trying to get 6 kills in a game. It's really hard to do but I'm sure I will at some point. Until then it's a series of 5-kill games.

T7+ - You have to play smart. The bots are not easy and that's my one loss in a stock Pepsi. Group really needs to stick together and focus on killing the enemy as bots gunnery seems to improve and their range certainly does. T7+ can actually be challenging as most co-op players are total potato.

Anyway, that's my $.02.

• Cool 1

1,054 posts
8,279 battles

Do you really have that much of a problem with co-op bots?

T6 and below - co-op is easy mode. In fact, I'm trying to get 6 kills in a game. It's really hard to do but I'm sure I will at some point. Until then it's a series of 5-kill games.

T7+ - You have to play smart. The bots are not easy and that's my one loss in a stock Pepsi. Group really needs to stick together and focus on killing the enemy as bots gunnery seems to improve and their range certainly does. T7+ can actually be challenging as most co-op players are total potato.

Anyway, that's my $.02.

Well like you said, that's all pretty true, but the problem I mostly had was playing with t9's and t10's. That's where I got [edited] real hard and all my teammates sucked while I'm always the Last Man Standing (LMS) and then get [edited] by 3-4 DD's ganging on me. :unsure:

Overall, its fine.....its just the higher tier playstyle and AI's (as well as credit income and repair costs for higher tiers) is pretty [edited] that they can get you but you can't to them practically. :sceptic: