NyxWGA

0.5.7 Official Feedback Thread

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

110 posts in this topic

I ended up with 20 Magazine Modification 1 but have no idea how I got so many.  I have no blank spots in any of my premiums or CV's....

Very confused as to the module that is on my Mutsuki.

It decreases dispersion, as it is a targeting module.  Yet it slows down my torpedo aim.

How does a targeting module slow down targeting on my DD?

I fail to see the logic.

I actually had to act as if I was going to replace the module with something different and then the description that shows up on the replacement screen is MUCH more clear.  Then just cancel the replacement.

I just mounted them on a ship with no modules and sold them one at a time

You can, but just like when you sell a ship, it sells for only 50% of the buy value.

I ended up with 20 Magazine Modification 1 but have no idea how I got so many.  I have no blank spots in any of my premiums or CV's....

I think they were one of the awards for the missions or challenges a few weeks ago.

Which means I'm stuck with 293m of dispersion on my NC. Ugh, that's just horrible.

​Should be double that.  Bringing dispersion closer to historical levels would be an incredible asset to game, and help solve so many issues.

I went into port today to check if any of my ships had all of their modules, and I saw that my Anshan DD was missing the second module and i got no compensation for it so I had to re-buy the module again.

I'm probably one of the few people who noticed and cared, but thank you for changing Kongou's voice actor from Iona's to Kongou's. But now can you please fix Kirishima and Myoko

Trying to understand how 5.7 supposedly makes secondaries useful.

What fix is he referring to exactly? Secondary accuracy is still as if the guns are crewed by a bunch of drunk monkeys, they shoot everything but your intended target.

Yes - thanks for mentioning this - that is exactly what it reminds me of but I can tell you that my secondaries have sunk more than a few DD closing in but you would wonder "How?". funny-monkey-images.jpg

Add the ability to merge understrength CV squadrons and I'll be a happy guy.

I've got one TB squadron with three planes and another with two then I should be able to make one with five.

Might be tricky programming but I think you're capable.  :)

Like the update so far.

However, there seems to be a GPU issue going on. I've ensured that my drivers are up to date (always do on patch days especially), but ships are stuttering across the map from time to time. I normally run at max FPS and rarely does the FPS meter reflect the stuttering, but when it does, it only shows a dip of 10. Here is a brief description of my system specs.

OS: Windows 10 Pro - Some are against it Win 10 all together. Personally I was too until I actually dug into it and not just the surface. I like it a lot more than 7 and especially 8.
CPU: Intel i7 6700k 4.0 Quad-Core 8mb cache (Skylake)
Heat Sink: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
MoBo: MSI Z170A Gaming M7 (MS-7976)
Memory: Corsair 32gb DDR4*running at 2133 atm* **expandable to 64gb**
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti
PSU: Thermaltake *Grand Gold* 1200W

Full sys specs are in my signature link. I can upload a replay if you like.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for removing the ear piercing critical hit sound.

My first game in 5.7.0 crashed in the last 5 minutes and I didn't get no credits or points!

rustydawg

Edited by rustydawg

I've not played yet, but the patch notes still show the secondaries mod as only +5% on range and dispersion. All of my BB's are secondary spec. I thought you withheld the update because of this issue. 

My first game in 5.7.0 crashed in the last 5 minutes and I didn't get no credits or points!

rustydawg

Just crashed out on match completion.

"Server Busy. Please Try Later."

Just finished a match in my ARP Kirishima.  I dealt the killing blow to the last enemy ship, a NY, screen faded and started to load the Victory screen and got dumped to the Login Screen.  Still heard the audio and music from the Victory screen, but stuck at the login screen with the error message "Server busy.  Try again later".  Would not let me back into the game.

Annnnnnnd now I am totally locked out of the game.  Same error message.

Leningrad.... we have a problem.

[quote name=Snooze327" timestamp="1466631244" post="2063511]

Sólo se cayó en la terminación partido.

"Servidor ocupado. Intente más tarde."

+1 Why!!!!???

Well, another premium day what i loss. THANKS WARGAMING!

Edited by francomu

Something is going on in Ranked, on the start (queue) screen it puts up the icon like you are going into a battle, waits for a  minute or two, then goes back to the 'queue' screen. This happened about 3 times in a row and finally it put me in a battle. We won, but the server seems to have gone down shortly thereafter. I better get my star!!

Hi everyone!

0.5.7 was released this morning and we'd like to know what you think about it!

Patch notes are here: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/84456-057-patch-notes/

Discuss away!

You guys have really screwed us on Islands of Ice. Was just in there with a buncha 9-10s and the reds and greens start right on top of each other. It's like the bath tub ships but in Yammys. Please at least stretch the E-W baseline 15km more. Please.

i am confused by the second main artillery mod, it says for 50k i get +5 to loading and +15 to main gun traverse...maybe i am reading it wrong but it looks, to me, that i am paying allot of money to make my main guns worse

Something is going on in Ranked, on the start (queue) screen it puts up the icon like you are going into a battle, waits for a  minute or two, then goes back to the 'queue' screen. This happened about 3 times in a row and finally it put me in a battle. We won, but the server seems to have gone down shortly thereafter. I better get my star!!

Yeah, emergency server maint.

There seems to be an issue with detection, DDs can be spotted in smoke without the use of Radar while the enemy is about 5k away..