NikoPower

Minimum Battle Count for Forum Posts

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

64 posts in this topic

Original Post has been given an update to messaging.

"It is currently set at 5 COMPLETE BATTLES ON THE NA SERVER...."

Good move Niko - too many forums are over whelmed with spammers for all kinds of sales, cards or services....

At least this way, they will need to actually play battles and the spammers do not waste time on those activities.  They will move on to other forums.  Once again, well done!

Still too easy to make spam bots.

Make it 25 or 50.

That's a great idea - assuming your goal is to make sure that new players who are confused about something and need help have no way to ask questions.

I mean, I hate spam bots as much as the next guy, but talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

25 is too much.  I say leave it at 5 and wait a couple of months, see how it goes. If needed make it 10 in PvE.

That's a great idea - assuming your goal is to make sure that new players who are confused about something and need help have no way to ask questions.

I mean, I hate spam bots as much as the next guy, but talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

I guess you missed the part where the "Newcomers" section and the "Support" section were exempt? Those are the places where new players should be asking such questions. 25 or 50 battles isn't too much to ask for access to the other sections of the forum.

It's not working. I'm way over the 10 battles the forum tells me I need to have, but I still can't post..

Edited by Bitskrieg

So they will counter by farming AFK tier 1 ships out there for a couple hours in the middle of the night.

I'm thinking they must SINK 10 VESSELS...   Even in Co-op, that takes some effort.

So they will counter by farming AFK tier 1 ships out there for a couple hours in the middle of the night.

I'm thinking they must SINK 10 VESSELS...   Even in Co-op, that takes some effort.

​I agree as far as Forum Posts go, but being one of the Credit card Message Receivers That should be 100 battles Won Random Only within top 5,and at least one purchase from the premium shop. Now that would stop the credit card spammers dead in their tracks

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

Captains!

Recently we have had a flood of credit card spammers and various other forms of other spamming going on. So we have followed in line with what the forums of our other products have done. We set a minimum battle count before you can post. It is currently set at 5 COMPLETE RANDOM BATTLES ON THE NA SERVER with the exception of the Newcomers and Support sections. This number may come down in the future, but for now this is where it will stay. This shouldn't have an affect on very many of you at all. 

If you are a poster with more than 5 random battles on the NA server and you still unable to post, please reach out to me through forum PM so I can look into this. Thanks!!!

Captains!

Recently we have had a flood of credit card spammers and various other forms of other spamming going on. So we have followed in line with what the forums of our other products have done. We set a minimum battle count before you can post. It is currently set at 5 COMPLETE RANDOM BATTLES ON THE NA SERVER with the exception of the Newcomers and Support sections. This number may come down in the future, but for now this is where it will stay. This shouldn't have an affect on very many of you at all. 

If you are a poster with more than 5 random battles on the NA server and you still unable to post, please reach out to me through forum PM so I can look into this. Thanks!!!

Captains!

​I really like this Only because I am so fed up with all the mesage spamming.and writing so many tickets about them. This will make me reconcider Quitting. Great Job Niko

Should add the caveat "Must do minimal damage in a game" for it to count.....:)

I specialize in doing minimal damage, or even no damage, in most battles played lately. i am not alone in this.

pretty sure I was completely clueless about this game till I had 1k battles completed. but as i am not posting special credit card offers, suppose that's irrelevant.

That reminds me...I found a credit card the other day.  Anybody lose one?

Okay, there are many things I should know by now, but would at least like to verify.  Base XP.  Is that the number we see under XP on the after-action team report page?  If so, the winning team always seem to have earned way more than the losers, even though some individual losers  appear to have outperformed some of the winners.  This would indicate some sort of win modifier, and as such, does that number still reflect the 'unmodified' Base XP?  Hope I explained/asked that clearly enough.  Thanks!

Also, I can never seem to find the correct topic or forum for this sort of basic question.  I request guidance on this.  Thanks again!

25 is too much.  I say leave it at 5 and wait a couple of months, see how it goes. If needed make it 10 in PvE.

No It is not too much, If you have received them four or five at a time. That my Friend is very aggravating. Spam Bots are A big problem. The harder the better to stop this annoyance. Only those that profit from such would Cry Foul .