Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Leo_von_Caprivi

Question...and yes, I feel dumb for having to ask this...

10 comments in this topic

Members
71 posts
70 battles

Okay look...I never knew anything about how to get these ARP ships. I had heard of their existence, but never saw one and never thought anything of it. Back on my old acc, I had mods to make my ships look like ARP and KanColle...but as far as everyone else is concerned, it was just another grey ship..

All of this being said...

I WANT MY FRIGGIN ARPEGGIO SHIPS!!!!! HOW DO I GET AN ACTUAL ARP SHIP!?

...thank you for helping me figure this out :)

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

you have to complete the arpeggio missions when they are available. the next ones start in 3 days (June 6th). you can't get any of the ships that are already out, because their missions are already expired. 

Beta Testers
1,011 posts
4,573 battles

I WANT MY FRIGGIN ARPEGGIO SHIPS!!!!! HOW DO I GET AN ACTUAL ARP SHIP!?

...thank you for helping me figure this out :)

coff coff here look new cappy there was a missions set time ago where you can win Kongo and Myoko.... in a few days its supuose to bring more missions like in the EU server and put the Yokosuka port to see the ships in matchs ... in this moments only 2 had come out sorry for bad english .... and just be patience and the ships are the full upgrade versions of their own normal sisters ... well see you in the sea !

Members
71 posts
70 battles

you have to complete the arpeggio missions when they are available. the next ones start in 3 days (June 6th). you can't get any of the ships that are already out, because their missions are already expired. 

tumblr_m96eanHXxE1qbvovho1_500.gif

coff coff here look new cappy

Im not new...this just my new account. I haven't played WoWs since about September-ish really. I was a CBT

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

As I recall, you need T5-7 ships to complete the ARP missions.

Better get to grinding sailor!

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

I have not seen someone mention it yet but make sure you are using the Yukasuka Port (I'm like 90% sure I butchered the name) Its the port with the windmills and solar panels selected in port. If you do not, the ships do not appear in game or in your ship selection

Members
5,450 posts
21,054 battles

It should also be mentioned you need to be in the ARP port to view these ships. Not sure its name but its the one with wind mills in the back ground. You also need to be in that port to view the missions for the ship, if I remember right. 

But OP I don't think you've missed much, last ARP missions awarded a T5 Kongo and a T7 Myoko in bright purple and pink. There have been issues with the anime girl voice over tracks not being correct.

I'm pretty sure the next round of ARP mission will again reward a Kongo and a Myoko just with different paints. 

Members
4,272 posts
5,302 battles

My daughters LOVE to ARP ships. I don't have one, but if they see one on my team, they make me follow it around. If one is on the other team, they tell me to shoot someone else. LOL.

[MHG]
Members
35 posts

I participated In the last ARP missions. I got both the myoko &kongo. I like them both! What I have found is that the NEON paint scheme while nice seems to draw attention. People try to kill you pretty fast.....but I'm used to it since I don't play all that well anyway and generally get killed early in games!

I hope the NEXT missions offer up DIFFERENT ships in that ARP class!

Sign in to follow this