You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

Reporting hacking

16 comments in this topic

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,816 battles

So. I love my Langley. I play it a lot, but I'm not sure what on earth happened in this one battle.

One Hosho fighter flight wipes out my entire squadron of 7 in 3 seconds, and goes on to do the same to my torpedo bombers. NOT COOL NOR POSSIBLE. The reason I say I am concerned about hackingis because his torpedo bombers dropped torps at a range of under 1 km, which last I checked wasn't possible.

Please, can some admin check out Reef982?

[-SWS-]
Beta Testers
43 posts
1,902 battles

So. I love my Langley. I play it a lot, but I'm not sure what on earth happened in this one battle.

One Hosho fighter flight wipes out my entire squadron of 7 in 3 seconds, and goes on to do the same to my torpedo bombers. NOT COOL NOR POSSIBLE. The reason I say I am concerned about hackingis because his torpedo bombers dropped torps at a range of under 1 km, which last I checked wasn't possible.

Please, can some admin check out Reef982?

The reason he most likey shot down a majority of your squadrons is through the Fighters ALT attack, which is a strafing run, and the torpedo bombers distance scale is completely off when it comes to attacking ships, as it will show them under say 0.7 km from you, yet they have already dropped

Members
409 posts
5,504 battles

Oh no! Manual dropping and strafing! Oh, I love ignorant, stupid people like you who haven't figured out ALT hacks.

General Insults

~Lt_Hunter

• Cool 1

Members
1,881 posts
7,191 battles

Be careful about putting names in the forums. It is against the rules on NA server.

Members
997 posts
2,054 battles

Everything you said is possible. Fighters can barrage aircraft in a straight line by holding ALT and clicking a zone. 

Torpedo bombers can drop next to your ship by manually targeting and dropping, also with ALT

Also dive bombers can also make their drop circle smaller with ALT

[KAG]
[KAG]
Beta Testers
57 posts
20,380 battles

Haha this will be a good story to tell reef when I see him

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Oh no! Manual dropping and strafing! Oh, I love ignorant, stupid people liike you who havn't figured out ALT hacks.

Fixed it for you :)

Members
409 posts
5,504 battles

Haha this will be a good story to tell reef when I see him

I just messaged him and gave him this link! :teethhappy:

He had a good laugh.

Edited by python_vs_ruby

Members
1,138 posts
7,247 battles

This post is why most CV players are so terrible at their class.

edit:

Were it that more CV players were competent, WG would probably nerf them so hard they probably would have to flat out delete the class as no amount of nerfs can balance them anyways. So suppose, the current status of CVs owes its existence to notice players to drag down its stats and WR sufficiently.

Edited by reaper_swpz

[PWI]
Banned
551 posts
1,839 battles

Sorry OP, people will troll you and people will say there are no hacks in this game and that you are bad.

Just a warning! Btw, don;t use names, even though some members of this forum made a post to remove a player from the game! 

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,845 battles

The OP has less that 200 battles. 

I get the 'he's hacking' thing is a little over the top however, a little understanding that he's new and directing him to some guides might be better.