Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Abo89

A new stat that should be added.

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles

I would like to see another range statistic on the display screen for our ships attributes. Its nice to see max range of guns, but i would also like to see the range of my guns on a flatter trajectory. This can be achieved by the angle of the guns pointing up. I.e. 45 degree angle may be the threshold and you display how far the shell goes at this point.

Beta Testers
212 posts
7,932 battles

There's no way to lock a gun's angle so this seems rather pointless.

Also the flat angle thing is far too different based on the ship's design. Some ships have full pen at non-"flat" angles due to shell velocity.

Edited by AkaneSegawa

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles

There's no way to lock a gun's angle so this seems rather pointless.

Not really,  its just a marker that lets me know when my shells will start plunging instead. 

[SYN]
Members
5,956 posts
13,861 battles

I would like to see another range statistic on the display screen for our ships attributes. Its nice to see max range of guns, but i would also like to see the range of my guns on a flatter trajectory. This can be achieved by the angle of the guns pointing up. I.e. 45 degree angle may be the threshold and you display how far the shell goes at this point.

What would be the point of this, being that the guns automatically elevate and depress on their own depending on where you aim?

Members
1,464 posts
806 battles

What would be the point of this, being that the guns automatically elevate and depress on their own depending on where you aim?

Knowing when ill stop hitting broadside vs deck. 

Sign in to follow this