You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Commander_LuXun

Poor matchmaking and gameplay 0.5.6

8 comments in this topic

Members
2,201 posts
5,012 battles

not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but ever since 0.5.6 (returned after a break) I've been noticing that I get matched up with higher tier ships a lot more often. In my tier 5s including the new Furutaka I constantly get into matches with tier 6s and 7s. Like one out of every 7 or 8 battles is a tier 4/5 battle. I have also been noticing an upward trend in extremely slow and passive gameplay, often resulting in losses and me getting a lack of support. Btw, how would you rate my overall stats (both ships and overall).

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

Because there's a lot more tier 6 and 7 population than tier 5. MM can only work with what's in the queueueueueue.

Members
2,335 posts
6,897 battles

Matchmaker has been do a great job, but I have noticed a lot of new players with premium ships with no experience. No support is an understatement. I had 1 guy ask me in game how to fire the torpedoes in his Warspite???

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but ever since 0.5.6 (returned after a break) I've been noticing that I get matched up with higher tier ships a lot more often.

It's not the higher tiers I mind as much as it is having all the top tiers on one side. Such as:

jtvSdpO.jpg

Beta Testers
1,198 posts
2,732 battles

not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but ever since 0.5.6 (returned after a break) I've been noticing that I get matched up with higher tier ships a lot more often. In my tier 5s including the new Furutaka I constantly get into matches with tier 6s and 7s. Like one out of every 7 or 8 battles is a tier 4/5 battle. I have also been noticing an upward trend in extremely slow and passive gameplay, often resulting in losses and me getting a lack of support. Btw, how would you rate my overall stats (both ships and overall).

Lol I thought it was just me and I have no idea why MM has lost a screw T5 ships shouldn't be having such problems.

Members
83 posts
73 battles

Well I was in a game where we were shorted 3 ships because the enemy team had 3 tier 3 ships in a tier 4-6 game.

[R_N]
Beta Testers
894 posts
1,632 battles

Yeah the MM has been screwed up lately and its because of them adding all those new premiums, most of which are tier 5-8, at least the good ones anyway. So now we all have to deal with horrible teams for a couple months til it wears off.