Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hunter_Steel

Ranked Woes. Stuck on Rank 17

39 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,630 posts
5,107 battles

I know Ranked has started, but well, still stuck on 17. I get a star, then I lose a star, I get a star, then I lose a star. I get a team that works like clockwork, then I get a team that spreads across the map despite being told to stick together.

So let us keep this thread open, instead of making a new one every time, use this one to tell your story of how you're still stuck at a certain rank! :great:

~Hunter

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Am 'stuck' on Rank 15, I didn't even start playing ranked yet.

Edited by DarthDoge

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

I know Ranked has started, but well, still stuck on 17. I get a star, then I lose a star, I get a star, then I lose a star. I get a team that works like clockwork, then I get a team that spreads across the map despite being told to stick together.

So let us keep this thread open, instead of making a new one every time, use this one to tell your story of how you're still stuck at a certain rank! :great:

~Hunter

All you need to do in order to not get stuck is to score first, so...

keep-calm-and-git-gud-15.png

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Still enjoying Ranked while farming XP in my Farra. I might get the Mahan if I keep going :coin:

[NOT]
Members
1,044 posts
6,765 battles

Still haven't reached to level 11 yet (55% level 9 now), cant help but thinking i'm the last of the line I guess :ohmy:

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

Been struggling to deal with imbalanced DD matchmaking. Tough to secure a cap when the enemy team has an extra DD duking it out with you. The fact that I'm rustier than a russian warship certainly isn't helping

Edited by Argh_My_Liver
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,771 battles

I hear you, been having that today as well. though I"m not stuck on rank 17 I'm stuck on rank 16!:hmm:

Its times like these I wish Wg would allow us to bring 1 division mate with us, but sadly that be to advantagious i guess........:sceptic:

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

Finished Ranked 14 now on ranked 13, taking a break. :hiding:

Edited by GoldPile

[5IN]
Members
1,371 posts
33,735 battles

Its like that. Get stuck in one rank forever but then maybe blow through 2 or 3.

[0456]
Members
3,945 posts
10,545 battles

This^^^

Yeah, me too.

Kind of excited to get into it this season. I've avoided it in the past because I hated solo... Now all my guys are busy with WoTB and WWR so I'm on my own and have adjusted to playing on my own. 

With all those BBs joining up I'm hankering for a tier VI DD... Buy back Mutsuki? 

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

And it has begun,    OMG why don't we have ranked,  wthis taking so long for Ranked, why the F don't they give  us ranked.......

GD I hate ranked,  Ranked is crap, I'm stuck at X Rank because.... 

:trollface:

Beta Testers
176 posts
1,895 battles

I... I like to think I'm good. Or at least okay.

I get at least one kill a game. I'm getting their citadels. At short to middle-long range for my ship I'm scoring hits solid hits, generally taking out 1k-2k hp a salvo. When someone commits to brawling me they get a gentle reminder of what Russian torpedo can do. But my team can't seem to win.

Maybe it's me.

Edit: Okay, generally get one kill a game.

Edited by fijkus
  • Cool 1

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

After fiveteen battles I'm back at Rank 20. I think I stop now I'm too stupid for this

[KAG]
[KAG]
Beta Testers
57 posts
20,380 battles

ranked 10 now. no one is in que atm. So dont stress and rush yourself too much. You will have to wait anyway. 

[NG-NL]
Members
7,141 posts
12,577 battles

5 straight losses and stuck on 21. Furrytaco is less forgiving of mistakes in small teams.

WG seriously needs to block idiots from running Ranked. Already had one BB that yolo'd off and died early. Classic newbie mistake. Unacceptable.

Doesn't help that the high-tier campfest and sniping is basically all the BBs and cruisers do. I'm not patient about all this blasted tomfoolery. Keeps up I might say screw it, cause that isn't even fun.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,672 battles

Been struggling to deal with imbalanced DD matchmaking. Tough to secure a cap when the enemy team has an extra DD duking it out with you. The fact that I'm rustier than a russian warship certainly isn't helping

Radar equipped Indianapolis' have decided far more games than I care to count. Frigin "I Win" button in Ranked.

[SYN]
Members
5,956 posts
13,861 battles

:fishpalm:

I'm considering opening a daycare center at this point:

kxD5IcZ.jpg

oMGB2Bc.jpg

XDwyZc1.jpg

JC9Jjuo.jpg

hAWQqwu.jpg

wtDl5RN.jpg

Things started off well, at least.  It's all you can do to maintain that one rank earned.  Hell, even on the matches where my own performance was sh!t, my teammates still managed to do worse.  I'm just thankful now that you don't lose a star when you're top XP earner.

I think I've had enough veins popping out of my forehead for one day...

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,672 battles

OK, seriously, radar equipped Indy's can go fornicate themselves with a chainsaw. Hide behind the island on North and pop radar when anyone tries to cap. Yes long cool-down, blah blah blah. There is no way to trick them into using their radar, they only trigger it when someone is capping, if you're in the cap, you WILL loose most of you health if not die outright. So you physically cannot cap either point when there is an Indy on the other team pulling this.

[SYN]
Members
5,956 posts
13,861 battles

So, what stopping you or anyone else from getting a clear LoS and shooting the Indy?

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,672 battles

So, what stopping you or anyone else from getting a clear LoS and shooting the Indy?

The goddam island.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

I'm stuck at rank 13... because I need to go to bed, midnight here and my duty starts in 8 hours.

[QUIN]
Beta Testers
114 posts
1,789 battles

I stopped playing ranked battle after my second fight. I hate playing games for a specific goal and felt upset for not accomplishing it.

Sign in to follow this