You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MagisterAurelius

Was Quemapueblos made to walk the plank at WGHQ?

44 comments in this topic

Members
695 posts
8,870 battles

Hey folks, remember when Quemapueblos assembled all those questions from us for the dev team in Russia?  Then we got some pictures of him in Russia and nothing since the meeting where he asked the devs for us?  Was he sent to gulag?  Walked the plank?  Cooked in the torpedo soup? 

seriously though, it's been some time since he's been heard from so I was wondering if the answers we sought were given.

• Cool 4

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

Well he just poked his nose into mouse's flint thread and promptly noped out so he is certainly around.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Hey folks, remember when Quemapueblos assembled all those questions from us for the dev team in Russia?  Then we got some pictures of him in Russia and nothing since the meeting where he asked the devs for us?  Was he sent to gulag?  Walked the plank?  Cooked in the torpedo soup? 

seriously though, it's been some time since he's been heard from so I was wondering if the answers we sought were given.

​Don't ask questions, you could be next.
  • Cool 1

[FEM]
Beta Testers
3,276 posts
740 battles

Q is here. Though he has a peg leg for some reason. I tend to not question these things. :) He has been hard at work with various things since he made it back.

• Cool 6

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

Q is here. Though he has a peg leg for some reason. I tend to not question these things. :) He has been hard at work with various things since he made it back.

​Crying and shaking part over yet?

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

So is the Q&A one of the things he has been working on? or is this another season 2 reward ship?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

So is the Q&A one of the things he has been working on? or is this another season 2 reward ship?

...or another Feedback FridayTM 
  • Cool 1

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

...or another Feedback FridayTM 

How could I forget all the effort that was put into that?

Members
2,518 posts

sims sale when

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

sims sale when

When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. When the mountains turn to dust and blow in the wind. When the Sims guns are made useful, and her torpedoes aren't terrible for tier 3, then and only then she will be put back on sale.

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. When the mountains turn to dust and blow in the wind. When the Sims guns are made useful, and her torpedoes aren't terrible for tier 3, then and only then she will be put back on sale.

HMS Campbeltown LAUGHS at puny USS Sims torpedoes!

[NGA-A]
Members
2,655 posts
17,809 battles

And I laugh at the Cambletown. Terrible guns, torpedoes that are okay at best (being very generous). If they gave it away as a prize ship, I'd probably sell it like I did the Tachibana.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

And I laugh at the Cambletown. Terrible guns, torpedoes that are okay at best (being very generous). If they gave it away as a prize ship, I'd probably sell it like I did the Tachibana.

we look forward to your loss

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

HMS Campbeltown LAUGHS at puny USS Sims torpedoes!

Sims swings her 4 five-inch rapid fire guns around and says back to the bench, Campbeltown!

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

Sims swings her 4 five-inch rapid fire guns around and says back to the bench, Campbeltown!

Campbeltown dejectedly scuffs her toe in the dirt and sulks away back to the loser-bench.

[IN3PT]
Beta Testers
1,703 posts
6,511 battles

Campbeltown dejectedly scuffs her toe in the dirt and sulks away back to the loser-bench.

Only it turns out that the sulking is a feint so that Cambeltown can do what she does best and viciously rams Sims while it was celebrating it's  (now hollow) victory! 

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Only it turns out that the sulking is a feint so that Cambeltown can do what she does best and viciously rams Sims while it was celebrating it's  (now hollow) victory! 

Atlanta shows up and gently pats Sims asking " its ok son, show me what nasty destroyer hurt you" while loading all of its guns with its HE shells of freedom. 

Me sitting on the side lines ---> Dis gun be good.:popcorn:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

On the OP subject yeah... it reminds me of the mascot... is there a mascot now? 

[PWI]
Banned
551 posts
1,839 battles

Doesn't matter stop speculating and sympathizing with people you don't know. Smh at some people on this forum.

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

Doesn't matter stop speculating and sympathizing with people you don't know. Smh at some people on this forum.

hmm something seems to have crawled up your butt and died. Should do something about that

[PWI]
Banned
551 posts
1,839 battles

hmm something seems to have crawled up your butt and died. Should do something about that

How rude! My last anal exam was back when I had a hemorrhage.....how unprofessional