You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gomez_Adams

Wow! I am literally stunned.

30 comments in this topic

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

http://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/reduced-repair/

That is simply unbelievable. Why hasn't WoT ever done anything like this? I know this doesn't effect me as I'm just starting out, but that is simply unreal coming from Wargaming. I don't recall them every once listening to anything and doing something about it before.

Kudos, Wargaming.

p.s. I can't believe I've done that twice in one week.

• Cool 1

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

This has happened for the last 3 months :unsure:

I just started last week. I've never seen Wargaming do anything like it.

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
10,039 battles

It was going on for months man, have you not noticed? 

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

but you have been HERE for a year......

So you been posting for MONTHS (and I heard about your rep) And just NOW started actually playing the game>???

I am completely confused

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

It's good. And needs to be made permanent. I am making money hand over fist in ships like my North Carolina on a regular basis with Zulu and premium and the May flag 

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

but you have been HERE for a year......

So you been posting for MONTHS (and I heard about your rep) And just NOW started actually playing the game>???

I am completely confused

I've never posted here until last week. If you'd bother to check before running your mouth, you'd see that my oldest post is May 26th of 2016.
Edited by Gomez_Adams

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

I don't recall them every once listening to anything and doing something about it before.

They did the same thing in WoT with the Great Arty Nerf.

They listen to us, sure, but in both cases, what prompted the action was the anomalies at high tiers.

In WoT, it was most matches being half arty, because non-arty players were tired of all the orbital death strikes that would knock out a Tier 10 heavy with 3 near misses.

Here, it was the virtual ghost town that high tier matches became.

I believe what happens is that, if there's enough complaining here, it alerts them to an issue, and gives them some idea why the problem exists. Then they accumulate data, and after they have enough, decide what to do about it, then do it.

This is why it takes awhile to fix things, there's a whole process. And if their data doesn't warrant a fix, it doesn't happen.

Members
2,046 posts
2,264 battles

Well idk about their other games/regions- but WGNA really only recently seems to have started actually listening to their community. IE Hackers are finally punished, TK is finally being dealt with seriously, etc etc.

And for those who are going to get on my case and defend them- idc what you say I'm just sharing my personal view/experience on WG as a company in the time I've been playing this game.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Well idk about their other games/regions- but WGNA really only recently seems to have started actually listening to their community. IE Hackers are finally punished, TK is finally being dealt with seriously, etc etc.

And for those who are going to get on my case and defend them- idc what you say I'm just sharing my personal view/experience on WG as a company in the time I've been playing this game.

To this day, they've done none of that in WoT. That was my point: that they seem to be doing a much better job with this game than they ever did with World of Tanks. It was a thread thanking them. Unfortunately, the same old nay-saying trolls have to show up and spam their usual garbage over it.

Members
310 posts
1,782 battles

Huh, cool.  I missed that notice.  More credits for my tier 9/10 Montana grind :D

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

I've never posted here until last week. If you'd bother to check before running your mouth, you'd see that my oldest post is May 26th of 2016.

I wasn't running my mouth..... was going by all the things I hear about you... AND if i remember correctly, (which I sometimes do not) YOU have posted here WAY before a week ago... so .....pot kettle (Unless your reputation is from WOT like  other's have here., then my mistake......

and 209 posts in a week..... good job.....:hiding:

Edited by smallestgod
No action needed.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

they call me whiny but i wasn't as whiny as you in the first week when i started...

ummmmmmmmm

You need to recant ...

Members
310 posts
1,782 battles

Unless your reputation is from WOT like  other's have here., then my mistake......

and 209 posts in a week..... good job.....:hiding:

I've had my disagreements with him over on the tanks forums, but consider everyone on these forums as if I've never known them before.  New forum, blank slate.  

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,535 posts
29,684 battles

they call me whiny but i wasn't as whiny as you in the first week when i started...

He was tactfully whiny... :hiding:

Beta Testers
2,327 posts
3,235 battles

actually, WoT has adjusted high tier income/repairs a few times over the years. they definitely made T8+ more comfortable to play for the average pubbie, if anything WoWS needs to be like WoT and just make income/repair changes permanent. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,750 battles

WoT has adjusted high tier income/repairs a few times over the years. they definitely made T8+ more comfortable to play for the average pubbie

Yep. They did a big adjustment for T8+ I think in 2014?

Edit: 8.6 & 8.11 which is late 2013.

Edited by hoom

[FEM]
Beta Testers
3,276 posts
740 battles

Instead of nuking posts and all of that noise, can we please abandon the argument and get back on the topic at hand? Thanks!

• Cool 4

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

but High tiers in World of tanks are profitable if you don't play badly all the time.......

But World of warships, it near impossible to make credits in tier 10 unless you take zero hits from the enemy

[BUN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,591 posts
5,060 battles

but High tiers in World of tanks are profitable if you don't play badly all the time.......

But World of warships, it near impossible to make credits in tier 10 unless you take zero hits from the enemy

I can kinda agree. Without premium it can be really hard to break even in most cases. I run premium, the may flag, zulu, the repair flag, and just about everything I possibly can to mitigate the camo and premium consumables with my Montana. Most of the time, I can still make a righteous couple bucks as long as I do 50-60k or more, which with the sigma buff for the main guns, has become markedly easier, thank heavens.