You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
xLeadSledx

NETWORK PERFORMANCE

6 comments in this topic

Members
222 posts
36,131 battles

I was hoping that someone might know if there was a way to increase the packet exchange in the game. I have huge bandwidth but the game does not allow for the increase , even the patches seem to be limited to 6 MB/s and I have 18X that available. I am always getting small blips of lag but that would I think normal for everyone or am I wrong ? Any help would be most appreciated , THANKS

PS: 1 Gbps , the fastest I have seen is 112MB/s and yes I have the lag spikes but they are not as bad as the 60Mbps cable connection I did have. The game worked great just hoping someone has fixed it.

Edited by xLeadSledx

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,879 battles

I was hoping that someone might know if there was a way to increase the packet exchange in the game. I have huge bandwidth but the game does not allow for the increase , even the patches seem to be limited to 6 MB/s and I have 18X that available. I am always getting small blips of lag but that would I think normal for everyone or am I wrong ? Any help would be most appreciated , THANKS

​I don't think there is, as it should be governed by the server. 

Members
2,335 posts
6,897 battles

Just because you have high bandwidth does not mean the server can dish it out faster. Or the fact between, you and the server there are millions of miles of cables transferring at all different rates. 99% of the country is still operating transfer lines at CAD5 levels, High speed service is now in the Cad7 1gig level. Funnel effect.:look:

[_-X-_]
Members
1 post
5,040 battles

having problem getting on the game after I enter email and password. says the version is older and I need to update the client. what do I do? I want to play this game but can't!!!!! if someone has an answer contact me at roncarden1952@yahoo.com thank you.

Edited by oldguysrule1952