Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Vommy

Team Battles - What happened?

8 comments in this topic

[KNIFE]
Members
61 posts
4,601 battles

What happened? You guys just suck away weeks of hard team killing for me to get 3 alpha league teams and no pay out? wth? Did everyone else fall asleep behind the wheel and not notice war-gaming pulling a fast one?

All that time waiting in queue.... Yikes!!!!

Edited by Vommy
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

They never said they were giving rewards out. Why do you think all of the original Alpha League teams stopped playing?

• Cool 3

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Team Battles ended a couple of days ago .  I believe it is because Ranked Battles starts tomorrow at 12:00 EDT .

Also what he ^^^^^^^^^ said .

Edited by Chien_Lu_Anderman

[KNIFE]
Members
61 posts
4,601 battles

HaHa -

Macabe  -  Kido... I'm a customer!!!! 

Teams, is the same as ranked!!!! If "THEY!!!" Wanna stay employed and keep their customers, Well.... enough said..

Members
9 posts
11,606 battles

still a valid point even ranked season 1 got a test run and flag w/o it being announced. they run a business and we are customers that spend money.alot more than buying a game once. all the time i spent doing teams and they just end it with not even a thank you for trying their team battles for 4 MONTHS!!!!! i HAVE MADE 3 TEAMS INTO ALPHA JUST TO KEEP PLAYING TEAMS CAUSE MM WAS BROKEN. wth  wg???????

Edited by ironjungle24
  • Cool 1

[-K-]
Members, Beta Testers
3,105 posts
10,282 battles

The really good teams have barely played since March.  Reaching Alpha in a dead format and then expecting unannounced payouts probably isn't going to pan out.  If it does...cool!  I won't turn down unannounced free stuff, I just don't expect it.

I do agree that an announcement would have been cool, but one may still be coming.  I'd like to hear what they learned from this "season" and what's going to come of it in the future.

Edited by Mesrith

Members
9 posts
11,606 battles

The really good teams have barely played since March.  Reaching Alpha in a dead format and then expecting unannounced payouts probably isn't going to pan out.  If it does...cool!  I won't turn down unannounced free stuff, I just don't expect it.

I do agree that an announcement would have been cool, but one may still be coming.  I'd like to hear what they learned from this "season" and what's going to come of it in the future.

i would also like to know what was learned,good point

[BONKS]
Members
186 posts
14,572 battles
The long wait times killed this play list more than anything else.  Lack of rewards both for just playing team battles and for doing very well at it didn't help either.  Seriously the MM was broken.  

Sign in to follow this