Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Losses mounting

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,651 posts
20,684 battles

It has been a tough go of late the wins are hard to come by.  Ive had really good games in the Atlanta, cleveland, Iowa, and even dropped down to the clemson.  It got so bad one match I almost just said im not gonna die for this team and  im gonna sail as far away as I can.  But on a positive note i had some fun in the clemson with a 5 point captain on board.  Is anyone else having a harder time of late?  I hope its just not me. 

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Beta Testers
2,196 posts

I suggest watching a few streams and tutorials just to brush up on mechanics. Become a part of one of the many Warships communities through Discord. 

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

You seem to have pissed off Lady Luck, mate.

I recommend making a division with 2 competent players you know.

Cheers.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Play some co-op and help fix your state of mind.  When you get frustrated it only gets worse.

Members
295 posts
1,398 battles

I can promise you it is not just you. there have actually been a lot of posts recently about players on losing streaks. As I said in an earlier post today it seems as if I win 1 and lose 4 so yeah your not alone as for an explanation I don't really have one except speaking for myself I guess I just need to try harder and get better.

Members
6,885 posts
14,856 battles

Last night - I could hit just about anything.  Only 2 games I scored less than 30K damage.  Tonight - can't even average 10K. 

[NH]
Members
199 posts
8,490 battles

You seem to have pissed off Lady Luck, mate.

I recommend making a division with 2 competent players you know.

Cheers.

^this, it's the only way to keep your sanity, yes I know I'm preaching it, but it's really helped me,  I used to hold 55% and felt it slipping, finally started to just spam people I played well with for div requests, and things have been great since

Heck jus havin one competen t player to back u up is a huge difference 

Edited by Taregant

Beta Testers
389 posts
7,230 battles

Divisioning will definitely do wonders for you. I think there's also some personal learning involved. Learn from mistakes or figure out if you should have made a different move at a certain point in the battle.

Can also definitely confirm blowing off some steam in co-op can make you feel better. If you get too frustrated you may make too many unnecessarily aggressive plays when the situation calls for restraint.

0 posts

Sometimes its better to take a break to rest for a bit, and cool down, if you really do wish to continue, I would definitely recommend a division, for it both helps with performance, and stress, since divisions can both be quite effective, and quite fun to be in. 

[NH]
Members
199 posts
8,490 battles

Yeh there's a huge disparity between a competent player and the idiots u sometimes get paired with

Members
83 posts
73 battles

I'm at 88% in "recent" stats. Though I'm using the Clemson and have found my groove with it.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

its much easier to carry in lower tier for sure.  i need to get a nice t4 ship again,   may be premium one.   i haven't used my aurora in a while.  t3 is tougher with bogatyr. 

Sign in to follow this