You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TenguBlade

Um...What

8 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

I like flags as much as the next guy, but I honestly think I don't deserve them here.

Slow-mo shows the 6" shells about to hit after the secondaries had their shot (and the damage number that rises indicates that I got main battery hits before he died), except I ended up with a CQE for some reason...:unsure:

Edited by TenguBlade

Members
71 posts
70 battles

Looked good to me...and im wearing my glasses, so i can see! :look:

I see your 2nd's land just a moment before the primary's land. Also...the primaries trajectory should've counted as a miss...at least to me...but eh *shrug*

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Looked good to me...and im wearing my glasses, so i can see! :look:

I see your 2nd's land just a moment before the primary's land. Also...the primaries trajectory should've counted as a miss...at least to me...but eh *shrug*

Well, I got 3 main battery hits (that's why a damage number rises off of him, secondary damage isn't shown to the dealer), except they definitely impacted after the secondary shots hence why I'm confused as to why I got a CQE.

I'm not complaining though, my Mogami's gotten 3 of those so far, somehow, while every other cruiser of mine is standing at 0.

Edited by TenguBlade

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Ow my ears X_X

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,170 posts
15,765 battles

Your secondaries did the job they are supposed to be for, slapping unwary DD's that get too close and they did kill the Shima just before your mains got there.

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

I don't want to be that guy but... how did you get your video to sound like that? lol

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

I don't want to be that guy but... how did you get your video to sound like that? lol

Sony Vegas.  I slowed the audio down; the exact feature name eludes me right now but I'm sure you could find it on Google.

Your secondaries did the job they are supposed to be for, slapping unwary DD's that get too close and they did kill the Shima just before your mains got there.

They actually didn't, you can see a damage number rise off the Shimakaze and I got 3 shell hit ribbons.  I think in retrospect that the game just lagged so it looked like my secondaries hit first when they actually hit second.  I think I'm just astounded that Mogami in 39 matches managed to get 3 times more CQEs than every other cruiser I own or owned combined.

Edited by TenguBlade

[TBLF]
Members
557 posts
8,429 battles

Eh that type of stuff happens occasionally.

8RORV07.png

Chasing a dd with 2k health and a second after I fire my guns a secondary shell hits the dd and detonates it.

Flags for everyone!

Edited by MJPIA