Pigeon_of_War

Feedback and Thoughts Directly to Pigeon_of_War

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

2,232 posts in this topic

Or the USS Pope. Just give her Def fire and sell. Copy paste.

Or the USS Pope. Just give her Def fire and sell. Copy paste.

Pope as in the Clemson-class? With defensive fire, for the one gun that would be affected by it? That one gun with a DPS of 1? 

Hey Pigeon, How's it going :)

I have a suggestion that's obscure but i think can help in this specific situation for clarification and less chance of hyperbole from someone else. Sometimes, someone posts a screen shot of their "Battle" tab from "List of reports" from the bottom right side of the game screen. That victory/defeat screen does not show if those victories/defeats came from "Random" or "Co-Op" battles (unless i'm missing something). That would be nice to add a little something there to show which it came from. I mix and match my own games at times and it would help me out just going back to see what i did for myself in those areas. So, it's a minor thing, but a small improvement that could help in more than one way for us that look at it.

Thank you and good day sir :)

this clash of the elements event really drains my willingness to play the game.

top 100, week 1, 3 out of 5 categories

top 100, week 2, 4 out of 5 categories

top 100, week 3... probably 0 out of 5

I totally don't feel like playing another 120+ games at peak performance

Posted (edited) · Report post

Greetings Pigeon,

If possible I'd like to see a rebalance of concealment values for Tier 5 through 7 destroyers. Most of the battleships and cruisers in those tiers do have similar concealment to their Tier 8 brethren, but many destroyers are left behind when the matchmaker places them against Tier 8 and 9s.

Edited by Hiro_Yoshi

I would love to see the USS Weber in the game as my father served on her during WWII ..My Uncle Al went down on the USS Sims during the Coral Sea battle .

Also inform me on how to unlock Big Mo ..I have lots of XP  just not sure how to unlock her ?

Thank You 

Copypasta  with expansions from a reply in another thread, but something I think the main office should give some serious thought to.

Lately I've noticed an increasing trend among this community, from all sides. From the normal forum users, to the community contributors, to some of the more well known forum goers, where it seems to me at least, that a very bad level of toxicity is taking over, especially when talking about anything regarding stats, be it from ship stats, to server stats, to personal stats...

Until Wargaming takes the obvious step of setting the default for personal stats to private,  and making a one time change setting them to private for EVERYONE across all Wargaming titles, this will continue to get worse. 

Once this becomes the norm, the small minority who wish to use third party stat tracking sites for their inaccurate epeenie ratings can switch them back to public, and the rest of us can track our improvement in private using the official website (or simply ignore stats and "play for fun") without harassment from the yahoos assuming that "Only bad players hide their stats."

I think it's in reference to DD-214, which if I recall is the DoD form for discharge from active duty.

I have mine from the US Army . If your a Veteran you will need that info the rest of your life 

Hey Pigeon,

is it possible that we could see HMCS Haida released around July 1st, since it will be Canada's 150th birthday? It would be neat to have a Canadian ship as part of the Commonwealth tree.

Pigeon is it possible that there could be a filter so that you have to play a match or 2 (and actually get xp for the match) before you can send out internal messages to people? I've gotten quite a few spammers offering to sell me account levels and other things. I get this will stop newbies who are joining from poking the people that are helping them. But accounts that are created just to give me spam in game bugs me.

Hey Pigeon,

Can you put forth this idea to the higher ups?

I believe it would open up a whole meta of incidental teamplay with minimum effort from the programmers and minimal clutter on screen.

Hey Pigeon,

Can you put forth this idea to the higher ups?

I believe it would open up a whole meta of incidental teamplay with minimum effort from the programmers and minimal clutter on screen.

+1 to this.

That and the suggestion made about giving RN dd's the creeping Perth smoke when they make their debut into the game.

Say Pigeon. I know you can't really talk about ships under development but I'm curious if you can say if a ship is not under development or perhaps anything much on this subject? I heard some talk a long time ago about a Graf Zeppelin, but then later noticed that she showed up in an anime episode of Izetta the Last Witch, which WG was involved in the modeling of the ship for the series... Cool series btw! Were the rumors of the Zep basically leaked models for the animated series or perhaps something more? I know, grey area question here.

I would love to see the USS Weber in the game as my father served on her during WWII ..My Uncle Al went down on the USS Sims during the Coral Sea battle .

Also inform me on how to unlock Big Mo ..I have lots of XP  just not sure how to unlock her ?

Thank You 

You need 750k of free xp. Grind or wallet. Have fun.

Morning. Two Questions:

1. What happened to the Ocean map?

2. Can we have a hot key saying torps fired?

Morning. Two Questions:

Ocean is still around, just only in the tier ten que

Morning. Two Questions:

1. It's still around, just on a very low rotation for higher tiers.

2. Maybe...let me submit this.

I did have a similar idea to that, about enemy torps, but it didn't get passed because BACON is life.

Morning. Two Questions:

With the sender of that message being made to flash on the mini-map!

And while we are at it, could we please make the message sender flashing on the mini-map, flash for longer, or make its duration settable via 'settings'?

I am not the fastest guy, and by the time I have seen the message (on the very left of the screen) and looked across to the very right of the screen (to see who sent it), the flash has often stopped.

Thanks

Hi there Pigeon. I would like to know if you guys could add a block user to the battle interface, both for friendly and enemy players? I'm so tired of players cursing at me and calling me names. It's not provoked either. Some players are just very mean spirited. I understand its a team based game but its hard to concentrate on what your doing when all you see is

Pigeon!  I have a great and important request of thee!

(not really)

Heyyo,  was wondering if we could get a premium camo for Iowa that is simply, well, Iowa as a premium ship- 61 on her sides, battle honors for C hull, etc. 

Also kudos on the torps fired hotkey, that's a pretty good idea

finally, I know this isn't likely to happen but +1 to the idea of many premium camos for ships that are simply sister ship renames.  I kind of can't believe I want this, but I love New Mexico but prefer Battleship California- because narcissistic?  Nay, because that's the ship I liked better ;)

Pigeon!  I have a great and important request of thee!  I kind of can't believe I want this, but I love New Mexico but prefer Battleship California- because narcissistic?  Nay, because that's the ship I liked better ;)

New Mexico and California were not sister-ships.  California was the next class, with Tennessee.

Pigeon you stated in another thread that we will get the Historical commanders SoonTM . I'm curious, since some people may have high level commanders on the ships the Historical Commanders are for could we transfer our skill points to the new commander.

Example: I get the Ernst Lindemann commander for Bismark (Assuming that we receive him as a Historical Commander), but I have a Bismark Captain with 19 points already, Can I transfer those 19 points to Lindemann and then re-spec accordingly?

Just a suggestion, when the high school fleet premium ships come out, please make a bargain bundle of both ships + some extras for like $100 or so. :P I would like to buy the top bundle for the Harekaze and if I could get the Graf Spee top bundle all in one bundle well, that would be awesome.