Pigeon_of_War

Feedback and Thoughts Directly to Pigeon_of_War

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

2,504 posts in this topic

Might we see an airfield as part of a scenario in future? I know the Luftwaffe shows up in Dynamo, but having a destructible source of enemy (or friendly) planes might be cool.

Perhaps as part of the same question, are more scenarios being cooked up? The ones we have now are phenomenal. Really excellent work. Congrats on pushing this thing past 2500 replies.

4 hours ago, pewpewpew42 said:

(snip)

Perhaps as part of the same question, are more scenarios being cooked up? The ones we have now are phenomenal. Really excellent work. Congrats on pushing this thing past 2500 replies.

1. Yes, and thank you!

2. Thank you! 

I have an idea to improve the game.

Wargaming and world of warships have a twitch and youtube Channel.

The game isnt easy for new players

there is plenty of videos on youtube , yes we have the community contributor but we dont see them before we start to know how to play (and most of time wrongly)

My idea is to use thoses channels and the streaming player base that does well in the game as advertising and a kinda captain school.

there is more good players streaming than you could put in a weekly shedule.

Streamers have the benefits of having theyr name referenced as supported by the game developper 

i know it could be something complicated to start but seeing how some games get lot of popularity on thoses platforms, having all thoses streamers united under the same name could make the channel having a steady growing viewer base

having something regular that run non stop and that viewers can schedule themselve is a large + 
the streaming community will also benefit from that as this will share the viewer base between streamers making everyone at the end having a bigger viewerbase

its someking of ''free'' marketing based on community actions and also give a nice shiny side to the company 

having the united viewerbase of the streamers will also increase wg rank in various platforms and by the same way add new users.

it would also insure a easy reroll for cc's when some are departing for a reason or another.

my idea is maybe incomplete but im sure that there is potential to take from it