Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hunter_Steel

Nagato Continues to Bring a Smile to My Face

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,630 posts
5,107 battles

Whether it be a win or a lose. I love my Nagato. I'd never sell her unless they added Mutsu as a Premium. Or I'd just keep both to have both sisters sitting in my port. Anyways:

6xsypQ4.jpg

After having taken a break for two weeks from WoWS and a rough first day back yesterday, this was my first match in Nagato, and I must say that I am pleased again. She reminds me time and time again how powerful her guns are, how mighty her control of long range combat is and how she continues to reign as the Queen of Tier 7. Hell, having a member of the Big 7 in my Port already fills me with enough pride that I will never sell her haha

g0pyq79.jpg

rCwi1zg.jpg

7fq94NA.jpg

ShiaNKJ.jpg

I guess RNGesus just smiled upon me here, one of those citadels I gained on a Nagato that just came out of a turn at 18km haha

Anyone else's Nagato also still bringing smiles to their faces?

~Hunter

• Cool 2

[BUN]
Beta Testers
1,915 posts
6,595 battles

Bought back mine as well as Fusou. Not disappointed in the slightest. Prefer them over constant tier 10 play. 

I love how accurate the Japanese guns are, and to me they feel much better on the Nagato than the Amagi.

Also secondary spec for the win hehehe....

4,630 posts
5,107 battles

Mine sucks lol.

Stock?

Bought back mine as well as Fusou. Not disappointed in the slightest. Prefer them over constant tier 10 play. 

I love how accurate the Japanese guns are, and to me they feel much better on the Nagato than the Amagi.

Also secondary spec for the win hehehe....

You know it, you can see I have AFT, that automatically means I have the secondary upgrade module too. Never looked back, I don't mind the accuracy at long range that much, just love how my secondaries shred things :3

~Hunter

[AOH]
Members
984 posts
7,157 battles

Not stock. Owned.

If people are seeing results like this in Nagato consistently, then I'm doing something wrong.

0 posts

The Nagato can be an interesting ship, it can be very punishing if you don't know how to play it, or you are grinding stock, overall, placed into the right hands, the Nagato can be a very powerful ship on the field, I'm glad your enjoying it. 

[BUN]
Beta Testers
1,915 posts
6,595 battles

Stock?

You know it, you can see I have AFT, that automatically means I have the secondary upgrade module too. Never looked back, I don't mind the accuracy at long range that much, just love how my secondaries shred things :3

~Hunter

I actually tried accuracy spec on the Yamato, but she really doesn't need it, with secondary spec she shoots out to 10k, the AA boost is nice too. 

I run secondary on my Nagato, but Fusou I run accuracy. Otherwise I can't hit the broadside of a barn from the inside with her.

Nagato is just beautifully accurate though. 

Members
1,360 posts

https://warships.today/player/1005056409/na/Wepps

I consistently get tier 9 fights which bore me no end. I'll take several losses before a victory. And that seems like every day. It's just no match for those tier ships.

I used to pummel North Carolinas, Iowas, and Amagis with her. Never saw Izumos too much to say anything on them though. Imagine yourself as a nuclear proof platform where you call out commands to 4 squadrons of snipers to maneuver giant guns to poi-

Wait that's the actual description of the ship

Never mind, this doesn't exist

4,630 posts
5,107 battles

Secondary spec is quite dangerous with Nagato, it's why we all play her XD

~Hunter

[SYN]
Supertester
301 posts
26,975 battles

Mutsu really didn't have a lot going for her- she never received as many upgrades as Nagato did...

...And of course, that boom. If WG ever sells her, I'd expect her to come with a hundred Juliet Charlie flags. Mean, I know, but it would be hilarious.

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

Nagato is great. I love that ship, fast, can brawl or snipe as needed, excellent secondaries. Just good at everything. 

Sign in to follow this