You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Leo_von_Caprivi

Hello again...long time, no sea

6 comments in this topic

Members
71 posts
70 battles

:great: Look what I did...I made a funny:great:

Anyway, hello there fellow Captains! This account goes by the name of Adm. Leo von Caprivi (look em up)...but some of you may remember me by my old account ... Abyssal_Flagship ...aka Flagship_Nagato...aka the "other" Nyagato...aka founder of the Abyssal Fleet...etc. etc. etc.

So, what am I doing going from an anime otaku "Kantai" (not the clan, the show/game) Japanese ship, to a German Admiral? Well for about a year now I have been researching the history of Germanic people and I have fallen in love with it, in particular the German Reich and the Kingdom of Prussia. The Holy Roman Empire is interesting as well...but not AS interesting imho.

Anyway, I'm also German :P so yea, why not? (Im a mix of things. Asian, European, Hispanic...and a bit o' black)

So any of you who care to reacquaint yourself, feel free to PM! I'd be happy to chat and possibly play WoWs and some steam games :)

..the rest of you may do as you like.

...Proceed to praise me...or don't, your choice :P

• Cool 2

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Always have been somewhat interested in Prussian history .Family myth says we are descended from Kaiser Frederick ( the great ) {lol} . I am a mix of Oberphalz German , Hungarian and Scotch .

Welcome back .

Members
71 posts
70 battles

Always have been somewhat interested in Prussian history .Family myth says we are descended from Kaiser Frederick ( the great ) {lol} . I am a mix of Oberphalz German , Hungarian and Scotch .

Welcome back .

Supposedly my German family branched down from a younger brother of the von Hohenzollern from back during the Duchy of Brandenburg (pre Brandenburg-Prussia / Prussia). Partially don't believe it...but partially really like to dream :hmm:

...I also like these additional emotes they brought to the forum...although the fish kinda creeps me out o.o

Edited by Adm_Leo_von_Caprivi

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Supposedly my German family branched down from a younger brother of the von Hohenzollern from back during the Duchy of Brandenburg (pre Brandenburg-Prussia / Prussia). Partially don't believe it...but partially really like to dream :hmm:

...I also like these additional emotes they brought to the forum...although the fish kinda creeps me out o.o

Go check out the does and don'ts video's . The fish is great in them . lol