You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Navybullet1127

Aimming

8 comments in this topic

[P-O-S]
Members
30 posts
2,292 battles

is it just me or the aimming is a little broken again like in patch 0.5.5 or somthing.. Like it feels like the alt interface is totally useless again except for bbs cause they slow as hell.

0 posts

It appears you just need a bit of practice with aiming in general, the aiming itself is just fine, and hasn't changed from previous patches. 

Members
1,360 posts

It does feel a little miscalibrated I will admit. A few other players I asked during the last few matches said the same thing

[TSG4R]
[TSG4R]
Members
972 posts
5,062 battles

My hit rates have been climbing a bit of late, but I'm a newer player so maybe I'm just finally getting a clue.

Are you using the dynamic reticule, or one of the statics?  IIRC, when fully zoomed in, the scale is actually different between the dynamic vs. static, which can be confusing if you switch back and forth.

Personally I have been using the dynamic with pretty good success.  YMMV.

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

Feels the same. And the alt interface is very useful. I don't have to waste my salvo when I'm in my BB on a one-shot target.

[NG-NL]
Members
7,141 posts
12,577 battles

You checking the direction your target is headed and whether you're keeping up, moving away from, or closing in on him? It's easy to miss that in heat of the moment.

I haven't noticed anything different w/ aiming from previous patches.

[P-O-S]
Members
30 posts
2,292 battles

Thanks all for your input and im using one of the static crosshairs that have alot of lines through it (forgot what its called) xD

But thanks all for giving me good information and not bashing me because of this fourm!

Thanks!