You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ForgMaxtor

How does the "Highest Score" in your Player Profile Ship Stats Work?

8 comments in this topic

[TSG4R]
[TSG4R]
Members
972 posts
5,062 battles

Are the stats in "Highest Score" all from one specific battle, or is it the highest result achieved in each category, in any battle?

Until now, I assumed the Highest Score stats were all from the same battle, but I was just browsing through my stats to see which ships I suck less with, and I noticed that this was my "Highest Score" in the Bogue:

XP: 2,120

Damage Caused:  82,160
Warships Destroyed:  3

Aircraft Destroyed:  49

If these stats are all from one battle, well then bully for me but I have no memory of ever having a game this amazing in the Bogue. You'd need incredibly good RNG to cause 82,160 damage with just one DB squad playing strike loadout, but shooting down 49 aircraft in any loadout other than air superiority also seems highly unlikely to me unless the enemy CVs were intentionally clumping all their squads together for me to strafe.

So how does it work?  Is it just a composite of best numbers in each category, or do I have split personality disorder and my alter ego is a kick-[edited]CV driver?:P

Edited by ForgMaxtor

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,926 battles

It's all separate. The API actually provides more insight which simply isn't shown without a script like Vov_chiK's WoWsStatInfo:

t2lbrz8.png

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,926 battles

Also, it's quite weird you see the stats you do, because the picture is what I see for your stats (in randoms). I couldn't find any game mode which matched the stats you typed up.

Members
897 posts
7,381 battles

The front page is from any ship, under the warships page it shows you the best you did with that ship in any battle. So your highest damage can be from one battle and most ships killed from another battle.

Members
897 posts
7,381 battles

Also, it's quite weird you see the stats you do, because the picture is what I see for your stats (in randoms). I couldn't find any game mode which matched the stats you typed up.

He is looking at his highest scores in the bogue not the main page.

[TSG4R]
[TSG4R]
Members
972 posts
5,062 battles

As Koschka said, it's my best stats for Bogue specifically in Random, not best stats overall, any ship.

But thanks.  Too bad I never had such an amazing game but nice to know I'm not losing my long-term memory.  :teethhappy:

Edited by ForgMaxtor

Members
897 posts
7,381 battles

You're welcome, it would be nice if they have a best game ever result for each ship too. Instead of just the best you did in each score line from any battle in that ship.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,926 battles

As Koschka said, it's my best stats for Bogue specifically in Random, not best stats overall.

But thanks.  Too bad I never had such an amazing game but nice to know I'm not losing my long-term memory.  :teethhappy:

Ahh, I didn't read carefully. Those are your Bogue's figures. I thought you had pulled those off the main stats page.